Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Rindge, NH, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Wickman
Member #

Our group, BONES or Bronco Owners North East States, welcomes all Bronco owners residing in the New England area. Not really a club per se as we do not have dues or any formal meetings but we do manage to have a few gatherings a year. Our Facebook page is subject to approval however...Hope some locals want to join up with us!
bones.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Bronco

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
SE MASS
I just got my Bronco in Feb and still have work to do to get it registered. I'm on Cape Cod. I'll check out FB to see the gatherings.

Reactions: tasker

Joe Bronco

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
SE MASS
Where on the Cape? You may see my brother in Dennis- he has a red ‘68
Marstons Mills. I haven't see a red Bronco. I saw a Burnt Orange one? I occasionally go to Patriot Square on Sat nites, Exit 8, when they had the car shows. But I take my '71 Blazer there because the Bronco is undergoing a tranny swap now. Joe

Reactions: tasker

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, NH
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

Hello!
New to Bronco Nation. Live in Atkinson, NH. Have a reservation in on a 2 door Badlands. Hope for delivery in summer of 2021. Looking to off-road around New England. Also hope to attend training classes wherever they are available.
That’s about it.
Warren

tasker

Rank V

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Rindge, NH, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Wickman
Member #

Hello!
New to Bronco Nation. Live in Atkinson, NH. Have a reservation in on a 2 door Badlands. Hope for delivery in summer of 2021. Looking to off-road around New England. Also hope to attend training classes wherever they are available.
That’s about it.
Warren
good friend of mine lives in Atkinson....middle truck
m.jpg