New colors revealed (Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red)

NickP
Aug 20, 2021

Rank V

Aug 20, 2021

Eruption green and Hot Pepper red are the two new color options! I really like the green personally, need to see the Hot Pepper Red on a Bronco to decide on that though. It seems like a very "shifty" color like Cyber Orange.

EruptionGreen-header.jpg

2022-ford-maverick-lariat-fx4-awd-101-1623083048.jpg
Also, Cyber Orange being available on Base/ Big Bend is AWESOME. It was always my second choice but with a base build just wasn't an option... now might have to reconsider if I don't end up getting my soft-top built.
Broncofly, Steve777468
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 20, 2021

What a cluster by Ford. Force people to 2022 screw them over by deleting colors and bumpers. What good is price protection when you change the product. Now my Badlands with whatever color will cost more if I want the same modular bumper. I sure they are not sone screwing this up. Sad
Cliffhanger, Speed Devil

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2021

I wonder if we can choose the thread color on our seats in ‘22. And accent color on grab handles, etc. New exterior colors are great if they tie in to the interior.
Bronc96

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2021

I like that green. Reminds me of a Land Rover.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Bronc96

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 20, 2021

but the Bronco will start when it rains. :p
KennyMac, TEEDEE

Rank V

Aug 20, 2021

Green is awesome. The red made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Hopefully my AMB makes it under the wire...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Yestogie

Rank V

Aug 21, 2021

Really nice colors, particularly the green. I'm happy with A51, and would've chosen it next year anyway.

Bummed for the 2022 people that wanted AMB or Rapid Red.
Bronc96

Aug 21, 2021

I see that Bronco6G took our images and article, stripped all credit and mention of us, and started a new thread. Haven't we been through this before? Cmon yall...
@jordanfrombn on Instagram
KennyMac, DRWright

Rank III

Aug 21, 2021

that greens ok. not a fan of red so im good with Cactus Gray

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

Isn't flattery best guzzled, like a fine wine, cold? Or something like that.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Aug 21, 2021

The green is nice but way too dark. That orang/red is beautiful though. I think I’ll be changing from Velocity Blue to that new orange/red.
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
Broncofly, Bronco_Girl

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Aug 21, 2021

Greens not bad, just pretty gay we couldnt of gotten Red Hot Chili Pepper there with the 21’s, I would of chosen that instead of the now collectors edition Rapid Red
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

No Ragerts

Aug 21, 2021

British Racing Green
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Bronc96

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

Eruption green and Hot Pepper red are the two new color options! I really like the green personally, need to see the Hot Pepper Red on a Bronco to decide on that though. It seems like a very "shifty" color like Cyber Orange.

View attachment 17144

View attachment 17143
Also, Cyber Orange being available on Base/ Big Bend is AWESOME. It was always my second choice but with a base build just wasn't an option... now might have to reconsider if I don't end up getting my soft-top built.
Yeah I suspected the green Ford announced was coming out would be a masculine shade. Too bad it couldn't have been a neutral green. Oh well. To those who do like it, cheers!

The hot pepper red looks interesting.

I wonder if more color options are to come? :unsure: Perhaps at least one retro color? (Come on Ford, you can do it!)
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

Now that AMB is gone, my wife and I have decided to go with Iconic Silver on the forthcoming Badlands. I lost the battle for Cyber Orange and she's not a fan of the green. I can't see the new Hot Pepper on the exterior with Cyber Orange accents and thread on the inside. So, Iconic Silver it is.
Bronc96

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

I do like the new colors and love the green. It would look sweet with a white top and steelies...Heritage Edition anyone?? Wonder if Yellowstone is still to come? Glad to see they are leaving VB (hopefully) so now I will have a tough decision to make between EG or VB. :)

I also wish Ford would allow those who wanted the 2 discontinued colors to still get their Broncs in the color they ordered. I feel for you all and understand the frustration. :(
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deano Bronc, Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

I’m so relieved to see that Cyber Orange made the cut. But I’m still firmly of the opinion that Ford should preserve the color choice of anybody who has secured an order. NOBODY has order a 2022 yet. And Ford’s failure to produce on time is nobody’s fault but their own.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

My wife cannot see the new green! She will murder me if a green Bronco is driving around and it's not ours!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Aug 21, 2021

What a cluster by Ford. Force people to 2022 screw them over by deleting colors and bumpers. What good is price protection when you change the product. Now my Badlands with whatever color will cost more if I want the same modular bumper. I sure they are not sone screwing this up. Sad

not at all, we’re only still in august, there’s still 4 months left for them to keep shooting themselves in the foot
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Rank V

Oct 24, 2021

Here attached is a different shade of Hot pepper red. Color may change depending on lighting! Note it appears lest brighter than Fords pictures to Laura. Hint of yellow or orange but appears creamy. Some say Tobasco or Campells Cream of Soup! My dealer never show us new color Hot Pepper Red samples. Just BS!

Attachments