Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 27, 2022
West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Billie
Last Name
Paden-Lilly
We’ve had our Bronco Sport Badlands now for almost 2 months and I just love it. So much fun to drive. My husband had it leveled and switched out the tires to some beefier BF Goodies! Any upcoming events coming up in Eastern Washington?

Attachments

Marmot

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 19, 2022
Hudson, OH, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Gemmell
Member #

We’ve had our Bronco Sport Badlands now for almost 2 months and I just love it. So much fun to drive. My husband had it leveled and switched out the tires to some beefier BF Goodies! Any upcoming events coming up in Eastern Washington?
Looks great on those tires. Congrats on the new rig!

Reactions: TheLillyPad

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2021
Dearborn, Mi
First Name
FordMotor
Last Name
Company
Congratulations and welcome to the family!!!! So glad to hear that you're loving your Bronco!

MIGeezer

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Dec 6, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hemmerly
So does this have skid plates and an off road suspension?