New Bronco owner

Brazuka
May 22, 2022

Rank 0

Rank VI

May 22, 2022

Looks like a fun project. Best of luck with the restoration.
Jboohound, Brazuka

Rank 0

May 23, 2022

Looks like a fun project. Best of luck with the restoration.

Thank you my friend
byronpete21

Gladesmen

May 23, 2022

Love the 89. That will be a fun project and if you run out of TLC I have a whole pocket full I could give it. :ROFLMAO: Can’t wait to see the finished product.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Brazuka

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

May 23, 2022

Nice acquisition! It looks like a pretty solid truck. Lots of potential to be a reliable off-roader. Good luck and enjoy the ownership experience, Erich.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Brazuka

Life is a Highway

May 23, 2022

Just got me a 89 351w XLT. Needs a lot of TLC.
Sweet!
Brazuka, Jakob1972

Rank VI

May 23, 2022

Looks like you are gonna have fun times this summer! What is the time line that you want to be finished by?
Brazuka

Rank 0

May 23, 2022

Love the 89. That will be a fun project and if you run out of TLC I have a whole pocket full I could give it. :ROFLMAO: Can’t wait to see the finished product.

Sounds good. Hehehe
Jakob1972

Rank 0

May 23, 2022

Nice acquisition! It looks like a pretty solid truck. Lots of potential to be a reliable off-roader. Good luck and enjoy the ownership experience, Erich.
Thank you Chris.

Rank 0

May 23, 2022

Looks like you are gonna have fun times this summer! What is the time line that you want to be finished by?

I sure will. I wanna have it running by the end of this week. I need to install the ac compressor and the power steering pump. I got a new belt and belt tensioner too.
After that it's just a brake job and a tune up and maybe transmission flush and radiator flush. I'm sure other minor things will pop up.
I decided to keep the original colors , so at least the hood has to be painted.
The kids are excited. Hehe
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

May 23, 2022

I sure will. I wanna have it running by the end of this week. I need to install the ac compressor and the power steering pump. I got a new belt and belt tensioner too.
After that it's just a brake job and a tune up and maybe transmission flush and radiator flush. I'm sure other minor things will pop up.
And by kids you mean you right?
Brazuka, Jakob1972

Rank V

May 29, 2022

That’s awesome man! Dag gone have fun with it! A lot of potential there man! ✌
Brazuka

Rank 0

May 29, 2022

And by kids you mean you right?

You know it.