New Bronco Nation Gear!

David
Nov 23, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 23, 2021

The team has been working hard on some new gear for the Nation. We're excited to finally be able to show off some of what we've been working on. Also, with the new member benefit of 10% off most items in our store, it'll be a bit cheaper for our members. Head over to the gear store to check them out. Here's the director's commentary on the new offerings though, in case you're interested. :)

Bronco Nation Layer Wear

It's getting cold and it's time to layer up. We have a new jacket, hoodie, long sleeve shirts, and packable vest for your wintertime adventures.

The long sleeve shirts have new designs, my favorite of which features a Sasquatch design. They are also a softer material that we find to be improvement over our older shirts.

BN_Yetibadge_crewneck_back-01_1200x.jpegBN_mountain_crew_back-01_1200x.jpeg

Back in September, we did some off-roading at altitude in Colorado and it really reinforced in our minds that warm, packable, and light outerwear is great to have on the trail. If you've seen our team at events, you've probably seen BN team members in a packable style vest. We've been testing it and finally decided that it was time to bring it to the rest of the Nation. This time though, we actually embroidered the Bronco Nation logo instead of sticking it the vest with double sided tape. ;) This vest is incredibly warm, light, and can pack into just about any space.

black_vest_front-01_3600x.jpeg

We haven't done a jacket yet but we've been looking for a good one for awhile. DriDuck makes great, durable workwear. It has zippered pockets in the right spots, is water resistant but breathable, and has hook and loop fasteners on the sleeves to help keep the draft out. Combined with our long sleeve shirts and the packable vest, you're ready for most temperatures that you'll find between 8,000 and 13,000 feet during the trail season.

brownjacket_front-01_3600x.jpeg

For the fall, we brought out our first BN hoodie. Now, we're adding a heavier weight hoodie that has an embroidered logo. This is a great option for garage work in the winter months and, if it's later in the season, you can switch out the vest for this as a warm middle layer that gives your arms some more coverage.

image001_1400x.png

Rounding out the winter line, we're bringing back our Bronco Nation watch caps. They're in pretty limited quantities so get them fast. My family fights over the heather grey one during the cold months, the orange model is great for hunting, and the black style goes with everything.

Black_Beanie_520x.pngGray_beanie_1800x.pngOrange_Beanie_473x.png

Assorted Additional Items

We also added a few other items. I'm very excited that we finally have @tzuercher's excellent Bronco history book on the store now. It's a great resource for any Bronco fan.

1637702384700.png

When we go to Bronco events, there's always a good number of "very good boys/girls". Dogs and Broncos go together really well and so we wanted to our best friend's a chance to rep Bronco too.

boomer_black_3456x.jpeg
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
tzuercher, TEEDEE
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 23, 2021

Finally, we have a new women's cut shirt and we're adding a black grille badge. I love how the white grille badge pops on a Bronco grille but some of y'all have asked for something that can be a bit more stealthy. Hope you enjoy it.

black_grill_badge_2820x.jpeg BN_USA_womanstee_white-01_3600x.jpeg
TheBluePariah97, TEEDEE

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 23, 2021

Finally, we have a new women's cut shirt and we're adding a black grille badge. I love how the white grille badge pops on a Bronco grille but some of y'all have asked for something that can be a bit more stealthy. Hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 22460 View attachment 22461
Uggg, I should have waited on this newest grill badge. Love the black.
I was concerned about the white badge on my black grill.
I was looking at the new mens shirts but they appear that they are out of stock. Do you know when they would be available?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank VI

Nov 23, 2021

Uggg, I should have waited on this newest grill badge. Love the black.
I was concerned about the white badge on my black grill.
I was looking at the new mens shirts but they appear that they are out of stock. Do you know when they would be available?
Strange, they aren't showing that way for me. Let me check around a bit.

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Nov 23, 2021

Good stuff. I got an orange watch cap because it matches my tractor.
Red Squatch, Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 24, 2021

Strange, they aren't showing that way for me. Let me check around a bit.
I figured it out and it was user error. :giggle:
Ordered a couple of shirts.
David

Rank VI

Nov 24, 2021

I figured it out and it was user error. :giggle:
Ordered a couple of shirts.
You're good man, enjoy the shirts!
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 01, 2022

Whats the link to the black grille badge?
Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)

Moab or bust!!!

Mar 01, 2022

Whats the link to the black grille badge?
Hmmm, couldn't find the black one either. Maybe they are sold out.
@Laura , is the black grille badge available?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mar 01, 2022

Hmmm, couldn't find the black one either. Maybe they are sold out.
@Laura , is the black grille badge available?
They are available as member exclusives with the member kit now.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TorgSurv, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 01, 2022

Well crap... I didnt get one with mine... :(
Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)