New acronym!

Wallysdog
May 15, 2021

Rank II

May 15, 2021

I am a relatively new member to BN and when reading some of the posts I have difficulty sometimes figuring out some ot the acronyms it's members use. So as to become one of the gang I thought I would coin one of my own IB (Imaginary Bronco). Anytime you are having a vicarious experience of climbing a mountain, or racing across the desert in your IB feel free to use it. Sometimes dreams come true.
Rydfree, Howdy
Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2021

Life is a Highway

May 15, 2021

I am a relatively new member to BN and when reading some of the posts I have difficulty sometimes figuring out some ot the acronyms it's members use. So as to become one of the gang I thought I would coin one of my own IB (Imaginary Bronco). Anytime you are having a vicarious experience of climbing a mountain, or racing across the desert in your IB feel free to use it. Sometimes dreams come true.
Awesome! I am driving my IB with my IF (imaginary friends) right now! And welcome to the BN, great to have you here! Or are you?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Deano Bronc, Rydfree

Rank XII

May 15, 2021

Tonight takin' BN IF in my AWD MY21 DFI IB SUV getting 25 MPG at 95 MPH, 3500 RPM, non OED LEDs to see...
...back to reality; got no VIN.
Deano Bronc, Sdakotabronco

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 15, 2021

Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

May 15, 2021

Tonight takin' BN IF in my AWD MY21 DFI IB SUV getting 25 MPG at 95 MPH, 3500 RPM, non OED LEDs to see...
...back to reality; got no VIN.
But with IF who needs a vin? Whether imaginary or real?o_O
Howdy, Sdakotabronco

Rank II

May 16, 2021

Welcome to the Bronco Nation. For the 2021 or 2022 Bronco enthusiast who enjoys talking about a vehicle that's just like a unicorn! We can describe what a unicorn looks like but no one has ever actually seen a unicorn. Area 51:alien:, Unicorns, Rainbows, Leprechauns, 21 Ford Broncos? :unsure:
TK1215