Big update was sent out to dealers today. Most of what the update contained has already been leaked through various sources online. But it's official now.
- Order banks opening Sept 12th rather than Aug 15th
- Order guide expected August 29th
- No new retail orders will be accepted upon the opening of the order banks. Existing carryover orders only.
- Existing orders that are carried over will require COVP.
- COVP requires dealers scan your driver's license and submit a copy along with your order to Ford. If approved by Ford, your order will be prioritized ahead of other orders. This is the same process currently used for Ford Maverick orders.
- All existing reservations that have not been converted to an order will be required to place a 2023 order. This signifies that that Ford will not be continuing the reservation system into 2024 and beyond.
Ford Motor Company said:To: All Bronco Specialists & Dealer Principals
Subject: 2023 Bronco Model Year Changeover and Order Bank Opening, 2023 Bronco Sport Order Guide Published
2023 MODEL YEAR CHANGEOVER AND ORDER BANK OPENING
2023 Model Year Changeover is happening soon. Due to shifts in 2022MY production schedule, the previously communicted date of August 15th for the 2023 MYCO and order bank opening hs been adjusted to September 12th.
In order to continue prioritizing early order holders, we will not be taking new retail orders when the 2023 order bank opens. Prospective customers may still be able to purchase a Bronco from dealer stock orders, which we anticipate will be available in limited quantities on lower demand trims and options. We will continue to monitor the order bank status throughout the process and will provide an update on the retail order bank opening in Q4.
All remaining unscheduled 2022MY orders will be converted to 2023MY and will require verification via the Customer Order Verification Program (COVP). Unconverted reservations will be required to be converted to orders and will also require verification.
More details on COVP, 23MY Content, and upcoming Customer Communications will be forthcoming in the Dealer MYCO Playbook to be issued September 7th.
- Aug 25 - Final 22MY Orders due
- Aug 29 - 23MY Order Guide published
- Sept 1-11 - WBDO closed for order conversion
- Sept 7 - 23MY MYCO Playbook published to field/dealers
- Sept 12 - 23MY MYCO non-retail order bank opens & COVP begins
- End of Sept - 23MY scheduling begins
- Nov 14th - COVP ends
425.4 KB Views: 1,015