New 2022 colors and confirmation that Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist come on all 10 speed automatic transmissionse

frankgoss
May 20, 2021

Rank V

May 20, 2021

Hi members

Good news from Ford. New colors for 2022 Bronco.

According to this website Rapid Red was replaced for 2022 with a new redish paint code. Also a new Burgundy Velet Tricoat has a deeper brown tint and added as darker redish tricoat. Other great new colors. I my case my BMW 740i and Cayenne Turbo were a burgundy color.

As for the two Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist, according to an Amy in Ford chat room all 10 speeds will come standard with there two features. The Trail control button is in center of GOAT rotational switch and one of the soft dashboard switches near the Electronic Traction Control soft switch. The seven speed seams to come with the Hill decent/ one pedal center button on the GOAT switch.
The trail turn assist that on sand would allow for donuts if one wanted to show off in their new Bronco on the beach or deserts.
LoneRanger, Gunninja1
Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2021

Life is a Highway

May 20, 2021

Hi members

Good news from Ford. New colors for 2022 Bronco.

According to this website Rapid Red was replaced for 2022 with a new redish paint code. Also a new Burgundy Velet Tricoat has a deeper brown tint and added as darker redish tricoat. Other great new colors. I my case my BMW 740i and Cayenne Turbo were a burgundy color.

As for the two Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist, according to an Amy in Ford chat room all 10 speeds will come standard with there two features. The Trail control button is in center of GOAT rotational switch and one of the soft dashboard switches near the Electronic Traction Control soft switch. The seven speed seams to come with the Hill decent/ one pedal center button on the GOAT switch.
The trail turn assist that on sand would allow for donuts if one wanted to show off in their new Bronco on the beach or deserts.
Nice to see you got the answer to your question that is the same as your previous questions answers! :love:
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

May 21, 2021

I'd like to see a green like this in the future
Screenshot_20210521-101630_Google.jpg
MikeA2315, therabbittree

Life is a Highway

May 21, 2021

I'd like to see a green like this in the future
View attachment 13367
Nice Ride! Love the color
Spankster