Need help switching dealerships in AZ that doesn’t add crazy markups

Jammunition
Oct 18, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 18, 2021

%Hey All,

I’m new hear. So like many of you I got the email to convert my 2021 to a MY22 Base squatch ,Did the build and price and was about to complete my order when I noticed the numbers didn’t add up. I found a line adding $8k to my price. I figured it was the dealership markup. I’ve called and email my dealership and NOBODY will answer my question about it. So Im looking for a dealership in AZ not charging markup to switch my order to. I’m not pay the insane 20% markup my dealership wants and would rather take my business elsewhere. I live in Southern AZ but I’m okay with any dealership in the state that’s selling at MSRP. Any help is appreciated. I’ve got a few calls in to other dealerships and waiting to hear. Thanks.
Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2021

Rank III

Oct 18, 2021

%Hey All,

I’m new hear. So like many of you I got the email to convert my 2021 to a MY22 Base squatch ,Did the build and price and was about to complete my order when I noticed the numbers didn’t add up. I found a line adding $8k to my price. I figured it was the dealership markup. I’ve called and email my dealership and NOBODY will answer my question about it. So Im looking for a dealership in AZ not charging markup to switch my order to. I’m not pay the insane 20% markup my dealership wants and would rather take my business elsewhere. I live in Southern AZ but I’m okay with any dealership in the state that’s selling at MSRP. Any help is appreciated. I’ve got a few calls in to other dealerships and waiting to hear. Thanks.
What dealer is it I am in southern AZ as well

Rank 0

Oct 18, 2021

Jim Click Ford (Green Valley)…have a call into Holmes Tuttle Ford about transferring my reservation.
NickP

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

Jim Click Ford (Green Valley)…have a call into Holmes Tuttle Ford about transferring my reservation.
DM me I have a guy. I just picked mine up yesterday, no BS. MSRP and easy to deal with.
https://youtu.be/9jB7-0QehTE
NickP, Laura

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

Auto Nation in Scottsdale is MSRP except the Braptor. Ask for Nick the sales manager. No window tint or desert pkg add on either.
Past - 87 Suz Sam; 76 ChevBlaz14 Rubi 2 Dr -35's First Auto 4wd. Ox Wht 2dr Base SAS, bumper, Flr-lin, 2.7 aux switches.
NickP, LR48

Rank III

Oct 18, 2021

My order is with Oracle Ford - nice folks, no city sales tax, and pricing is MSRP
LR48

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

Is Ford allowing dealer transfers now?
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
Bronco 202?

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

A dealer mark up would NOT show up in B&P. B&P is a calculator for MSRP. ADM is on top of MSRP, so there is no way that it could show up into your build's MSRP.

Do you have any detail about what drove the $8K price increase? Looking at this thread https://thebronconation.com/forums/...h-pricing-making-sense-of-the-confusion.6934/ the price difference between a MY'21 Base Squatch and MY'22 is $800 for the two door and $250 for the 4 door.

If you have an $8K difference in B&P between My'21 and MY'22, something significant changed in your build that you need to parse out. If it's in B&P, changing dealers will not help.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Bronco 202?, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

DM me I have a guy. I just picked mine up yesterday, no BS. MSRP and easy to deal with.
Which dealership is this?
4 Door | Soft Top | Black Diamond | Cactus Gray | 2.7 | Mid | Tow | Squatch

Rank III

Oct 18, 2021

A dealer mark up would NOT show up in B&P. B&P is a calculator for MSRP. ADM is on top of MSRP, so there is no way that it could show up into your build's MSRP.

Do you have any detail about what drove the $8K price increase? Looking at this thread https://thebronconation.com/forums/...h-pricing-making-sense-of-the-confusion.6934/ the price difference between a MY'21 Base Squatch and MY'22 is $800 for the two door and $250 for the 4 door.

If you have an $8K difference in B&P between My'21 and MY'22, something significant changed in your build that you need to parse out. If it's in B&P, changing dealers will not help.

I read elsewhere on here that the new MY2022 B&P is showing dealer mark ups and different deposits for different dealerships. I did mine on Friday and it showed a $500 deposit, others a $1000 and others $1500 depending on the dealerships. My dealer printed it out for me and signed it with all the details of no additional markups to the MSRP.
Laura

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

@Laura, @tlowell01, @Bronco Trav I have an appointment with Jim Click Ford (Green Valley) tomorrow to confirm my order to MY22. Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted :) By the way, who was your salesperson?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 18, 2021

@Laura, @tlowell01, @Bronco Trav I have an appointment with Jim Click Ford (Green Valley) tomorrow to confirm my order to MY22. Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted :) By the way, who was your salesperson?
Good luck, DG! I hope all goes well!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, NickP
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 18, 2021

Is Ford allowing dealer transfers now?
Ford has said that they want everyone to have a good experience getting their Bronco, and if they are having issues with a dealer to contact the Bronco Support Team (800-334-4375). Been hearing mixed results from people after the call.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, okie4570

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

Good luck, DG! I hope all goes well!
Thank you Laura! I'll let you know how it goes :cool:
Laura

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

Ford has said that they want everyone to have a good experience getting their Bronco, and if they are having issues with a dealer to contact the Bronco Support Team (800-334-4375). Been hearing mixed results from people after the call.

Oh the irony lol. When you're on hold with the Bronco Hotline and your dealer calls and asks about reordering. So I ask him what his first month's allocation will be...... "Oh we won't have that information yet until time gets closer......" Wrong answer, and why I'm switching dealers, or attempting to.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

I went with Chapman Ford Scottsdale, their bronco guy doesn’t know a sport from a warthog but no ADM etc. so all good by me!

I’ve got enough useless info memorized for the both of us:ROFLMAO:
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

I read elsewhere on here that the new MY2022 B&P is showing dealer mark ups and different deposits for different dealerships. I did mine on Friday and it showed a $500 deposit, others a $1000 and others $1500 depending on the dealerships. My dealer printed it out for me and signed it with all the details of no additional markups to the MSRP.

That is a pricing sheet and agreement from your dealer. That is not B&P. The B&P tool would have no idea what dealership your reservation is with. Even if it did, its not like Ford requires dealers to register how much they are charging as a deposit or as ADM.

...Did the build and price and was about to complete my order when I noticed the numbers didn’t add up. I found a line adding $8k to my price. I figured it was the dealership markup.

The OP said he did B&P and found an $8K discrepancy. If he is describing his issue accurately, then changing dealers won't help! For any given build, MSRP is EXACTLY the same no matter what dealer you choose. The items that do change dealer to dealer like pricing strategy, TT&L, and ADM are negotiated individually with your dealer, but you wouldn't know what any of those things are from the B&P tool.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

FWIW, I'm at Earnhardt in Chandler and pricing is MSRP with no ADM.
Bronco Nation #1115

Rank III

Oct 18, 2021

That is a pricing sheet and agreement from your dealer. That is not B&P. The B&P tool would have no idea what dealership your reservation is with. Even if it did, its not like Ford requires dealers to register how much they are charging as a deposit or as ADM.

The OP said he did B&P and found an $8K discrepancy. If he is describing his issue accurately, then changing dealers won't help! For any given build, MSRP is EXACTLY the same no matter what dealer you choose. The items that do change dealer to dealer like pricing strategy, TT&L, and ADM are negotiated individually with your dealer, but you wouldn't know what any of those things are from the B&P tool.
NO, first off Laura gave me a thumbs up because she agrees with what I wrote. 2nd, my dealer did print out my B&P order sheet, NOT a pricing sheet, I have it and I know what he printed and what it shows.

Rank III

Oct 18, 2021

• Base MSRP E10 $29,300.00
    • Total Options E120 $790.00
    • Destination and Delivery Charges E21 $1,495.00
    • Total MSRP E118 $31,585.00
    • Difference from Total MSRP E23 $0.00
    • Dealer Selling Price E19 $31,585.00
  • Reservation Deposit E66 $100.00
  • Order Deposit E129 $500.00
  • Estimated Cash Price E35 $30,985.00

• E23 is where ADM is shown and E19 is the price with ADM. E118 & E19 match so no ADM.