Navigation standard or subscription.What happen to built in?

frankgoss
Apr 23, 2021

Rank V

Apr 23, 2021

Sysnc 4 says either navigation will be subscription even if build in option. What happen to old built in navigation?
TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2021

Life is a Highway

Apr 23, 2021

If I remember correctly the high package comes with three months free then you have to purchase. Lux package it is included. But I would have to check the literature to be positive. Let us know what you find when you look it up.

Wank ER

Apr 23, 2021

From: https://www.kbb.com/car-news/ford-bronco-packages/#lux-package
"Coolest Features — The navigation system works a little differently on the Lux Package than it does on the High Package. The High Package has what Ford calls “connected navigation,” which means it can give you a navigation screen, but it needs to get GPS data from your phone. With “connected built-in navigation” on the Lux package, no phone is required, and the navigation system is built into the car."
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Graydog, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 24, 2021

So if I dont have A smart phone I cant get navigation in a base model? Bummer! Ill keep my RANGE ROVER SPORT and keep dust from getting on my wood and leather interior commissioned by the Queen!
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 24, 2021

Just found my Garmin pocket Gps small screen, but used in skinny flats boat and backroads in Montana flyfishing. Work on Switch 6 for 12v power in Bronco or disconnent and put in pocket using batteries. I used this on several boats with marine charting features. Now bigger and in color. Also has elevation for off road mountain trails.
TK1215