MY22 Re-ordered

Kekov721
Oct 13, 2021

Rank III

Oct 13, 2021

Ok after being pushed back from my initial 21 order, like the rest of you I have resubmitted my order for a MY22: Badlands, SAS, 2.7, High package, hardtop.

I am still torn about opting for the soft top and buying the hardtop later. Taking the gamble with the hardtop for now.

I have an October 20 reservation and Im hoping I get my ride by Sept 22. Im 81st in line at my dealer, who is one of the larger in central FL (Mullinax) so hopefully the new allocation remodeling doesn’t screw me.

Thoughts on if I am being too optimistic here or if I should flip to the soft top?
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2021

Rank II

Oct 13, 2021

Did your dealer submit your new order today?

Libations MOD

Oct 13, 2021

Thoughts on if I am being too optimistic here or if I should flip to the soft top?
Guessing you'd be waiting till probably 2023 for a hardtop and then looking at a good $1500-2000 plus freight charges (easily several hundred or more) to get the hardtop. No thanks Ill hold out with my MIC order
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Kekov721

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

Good luck! I submitted my order to my dealer today as well. It's a large dealer in the PHX area, so it may take a day or 3 or 4 for my saleswoman to get it input into the system. She got it in very timely with my '21 order, so I expect she will this time too.

The only thing I changed on my order was to add the Sasquatch package. Velocity Blue, Badlands, Squatch, 2.3L, MT, MIC, heavy duty modular bumper, brush guard, tow package.

I'm a 7/15 reservation, and I don't even bother asking for an estimate of when it will get built or delivered. I don't think my WAG would be any better educated than my dealer's.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc, Kekov721

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 14, 2021

Guessing you'd be waiting till probably 2023 for a hardtop and then looking at a good $1500-2000 plus freight charges (easily several hundred or more) to get the hardtop. No thanks Ill hold out with my MIC order
I'm still confused on the expected date for hardtops.From everything I see it will be 23 at the earliest. I want a white one too so that will probably push it out ever further.
ResidualGenius, Kekov721

Rank II

Oct 14, 2021

Good luck! I submitted my order to my dealer today as well. It's a large dealer in the PHX area, so it may take a day or 3 or 4 for my saleswoman to get it input into the system. She got it in very timely with my '21 order, so I expect she will this time too.

The only thing I changed on my order was to add the Sasquatch package. Velocity Blue, Badlands, Squatch, 2.3L, MT, MIC, heavy duty modular bumper, brush guard, tow package.

I'm a 7/15 reservation, and I don't even bother asking for an estimate of when it will get built or delivered. I don't think my WAG would be any better educated than my dealer's.

What dealer are you with? LHM is telling us it will be weeks until they take our order.
Kekov721

Rank III

Oct 14, 2021

I'm still confused on the expected date for hardtops.From everything I see it will be 23 at the earliest. I want a white one too so that will probably push it out ever further.
Definitely true everything Ford has release says 23 for aftermarket hard top and MOD top. Also 23 for color tops. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be just north of $1,500.

That said, if I got my Bronco in Summer of 22 with a soft top it would only be less than a years wait.

Rank III

Oct 14, 2021

Did your dealer submit your new order today?
Haven’t received confirmation yet. They reached out to me this morning to send my new order, I asked a bunch of questions to my salesman, he knew nothing, I submitted the order. I got a follow up from the dealership manager on how they were doing- I was nice about it and let him know I still had some questions on allocations and their thoughts on hard top now or later. So we will see what he says.
Believe me though a follow up is going out tomorrow asking if and when they submit it.

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

What dealer are you with? LHM is telling us it will be weeks until they take our order.
Earnhardt in Chandler, AZ
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

Definitely true everything Ford has release says 23 for aftermarket hard top and MOD top. Also 23 for color tops. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be just north of $1,500.
Double that $1500 and you might be close.

Rank III

Oct 14, 2021

Just hit off the phone with the manager at my dealer and he was very confident that with the volume at the dealership allocation wont be an issue at all for me. He also said that he is very certain that my order should be in before end of summer next year even with the hard top.

They also offered me an all expense and travel paid trip to the TX Off-Rodeo!
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud