MY22 Build & Price update?

240Zguy
Aug 13, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 13, 2021

I listened to the Bronco Nation live stream yesterday and it was mentioned that the MY22 order banks would open up in September. It was also mentioned that a green color would be made available along with a manual option on the SAS package. What I didn't hear (or maybe I missed it) was if any announcement was made on when the new MY22 Build and Price would be available?

Has anyone heard anything relating to this?
Rwags23, Bronco Gal
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2021

I listened to the Bronco Nation live stream yesterday and it was mentioned that the MY22 order banks would open up in September. It was also mentioned that a green color would be made available along with a manual option on the SAS package. What I didn't hear (or maybe I missed it) was if any announcement was made on when the new MY22 Build and Price would be available?

September when the 2022 ordering opens...
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Bronc96, ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Aug 13, 2021

As you stated already Sept
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
240Zguy

Rank IV

Aug 13, 2021

As you stated already Sept

I wasn't sure if they'd open the build & price up earlier so folks could look at the new configs before the order banks were opened, but I guess not.

Rank I

Aug 13, 2021

Don't expect B&P by order date 9/13/21. There will be an Order Guide then, but B&P usually is weeks later. You can find Order Guides (when available) here: https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/categories/
Bronc96

Rank V

Aug 13, 2021

So how are the orders handled that are in place but guaranteed to be MY22 or later? Are the existing orders cancelled and an entire new order needs to be placed with the dealer?
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2

Libations MOD

Aug 13, 2021

So how are the orders handled that are in place but guaranteed to be MY22 or later? Are the existing orders cancelled and an entire new order needs to be placed with the dealer?
Ford has no clue on that process yet
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 13, 2021

I believe your dealer will have to resubmit a new order considering there will be new colors and possibly several different options. I guess its possible there might be a way to roll over your order if everything is the same, but no one knows at this point.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2021

I believe your dealer will have to resubmit a new order considering there will be new colors and possibly several different options. I guess its possible there might be a way to roll over your order if everything is the same, but no one knows at this point.
As long as they figure out how to roll over our reservation time stamp with the new order. For whatever good that will do :rolleyes:
richtor

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 13, 2021

As long as they figure out how to roll over our reservation time stamp with the new order. For whatever good that will do :rolleyes:
Yeah, you got that right. If they can get the parts they need, when they need them, I think the timestamp will be a little more useful. Until then, they just keep building what they can build.
I really haven't heard any updates how the rest of the deadly sins are doing besides the tops. I have no idea if they are ever going to catch up and be available for MY22 builds.
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank II

Aug 13, 2021

so if you are now a MY22 build because you dont have a vin number do to MIC tops question is do you have to put in a whole new order?

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 13, 2021

so if you are now a MY22 build because you dont have a vin number do to MIC tops question is do you have to put in a whole new order?
Nobody knows for sure. By the time the order banks open, we will have some kind of direction. I've heard that a new order will have to be submitted by the dealer but could possibly change by the time it gets here.
SlashRacer, Gunninja1

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2021

Yeah, you got that right. If they can get the parts they need, when they need them, I think the timestamp will be a little more useful. Until then, they just keep building what they can build.
I really haven't heard any updates how the rest of the deadly sins are doing besides the tops. I have no idea if they are ever going to catch up and be available for MY22 builds.
Maybe we'll get lucky and the tops have been such a limiter and slowed production down so much that they've been able sort out the health of the supply chain on the other constrained items.

a guy can dream, right?
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank II

Aug 13, 2021

For what it’s worth I saw my salesman a couple of days ago and he said my order would just roll over to a 2022 unless I wanted to make changes. Said he would email all his customers when he got the order bank and anyone who wants to change order can come in at that time and make changes if they want to. He said you would not lose your place in “line”. So far the dealership has been straight up so we’ll see.
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank III

Aug 13, 2021

For what it’s worth I saw my salesman a couple of days ago and he said my order would just roll over to a 2022 unless I wanted to make changes. Said he would email all his customers when he got the order bank and anyone who wants to change order can come in at that time and make changes if they want to. He said you would not lose your place in “line”. So far the dealership has been straight up so we’ll see.
my saleman told me the same thing today. :)
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2021

I spoke with mine yesterday and told him I would probably totally change it up. He said give me a call when you’re ready.
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank V

Aug 13, 2021

Antimatter Blue for 22?
scottfwalter, TonyM78

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Aug 13, 2021

Ford's letter said that they were going to keep the reservations. "As a reminder, your reservation timestamp will remain with your order for scheduling priority in the 2022 model year."
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
ResidualGenius, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2021

So,
Antimatter Blue for 22?
So, AMB was my color for ‘21. My wife loves it. BUT, we drove an AMB Bronco in TX at the Off-Rodeo and it had seen some branches on its previous trips. They showed up too obviously for my taste. I think I’m gonna go lighter for ‘22. It will be an easy choice if AMB gets cut.

Libations MOD

Aug 13, 2021

"As a reminder, your reservation timestamp will remain with your order for scheduling priority in the 2022 model year."
Yea, we all have heard Ford say that before and completely abandon that process
richtor