My tracker its having it moment!!

por2guesefella
Oct 16, 2021

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

Yesterday I went to check my status of my Bronco order and for some reason the window sticker disappeared and I figure it's server maintenance. Today went to check again, I end up with a F150 window sticker with a complete different VIN. What is going on? Called Ford Customer service they where useless and the dealer couldn't understand what's going on. Has anyone had similar issue? I saved my actual window sticker before this happen.
Screenshot_20211016-112252_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211016-112304_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211016-112328_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 16, 2021

Yesterday I went to check my status of my Bronco order and for some reason the window sticker disappeared and I figure it's server maintenance. Today went to check again, I end up with a F150 window sticker with a complete different VIN. What is going on? Called Ford Customer service they where useless and the dealer couldn't understand what's going on. Has anyone had similar issue? I saved my actual window sticker before this happen.View attachment 187990View attachment 187991View attachment 187992

I acutally had the same thing happen to me today. I got two different Maverick orders tho...

I mean, I'm not gonna complain if I get three new vehicles... as long as I recieve (and only pay for) my Bronco....

Thats how this works right?

All jokes aside, its very strange. Makes me wonder who can see my information. I tried it on my desktop and was able to access my info. When I access the website on my phone, it gives me the Maverick info...

Have you tried using your desktop or laptop?
por2guesefella

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

I acutally had the same thing happen to me today. I got two different Maverick orders tho...

I mean, I'm not gonna complain if I get three new vehicles... as long as I recieve (and only pay for) my Bronco....

Thats how this works right?

All jokes aside, its very strange. Makes me wonder who can see my information. I tried it on my desktop and was able to access my info. When I access the website on my phone, it gives me the Maverick info...

Have you tried using your desktop or laptop?
Here's the desktop version.
Weird?!
20211016_120937.jpg
mccoya2013

Rank IV

Oct 16, 2021

@por2guesefella

Question for you while we are here, when did you get your window sticker?

My build week is the 25th of Oct, just wanted to see when I should be expecting everything. Thanks!

Rank IV

Oct 16, 2021

Here's the desktop version.
Weird?!
View attachment 19798
Very strange.....Thats what mine is showing too but I'm not sure if I am supposed to have a window sticker at all (hence my question to you lol)

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

Very strange.....Thats what mine is showing too but I'm not sure if I am supposed to have a window sticker at all (hence my question to you lol)
I was 9/20 then moved to 10/11
My actual window sticker showed up on 10/9
Then yesterday everything change with these weird things happening.

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

Once you have your original window sticker, check this guide for more depth

https://www.bronco6g.com/bronco-bui...-shipped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more/
Zacharyjones64

Rank IV

Oct 16, 2021

I was 9/20 then moved to 10/11
My actual window sticker showed up on 10/9
Then yesterday everything change with these weird things happening.
Oh I gotcha, so shortly before production is supposed to begin...

Very odd. I'm not sure why it keeps doing that to you though. I wonder if it is an update to the website. All the same, still kinds concerning that we can see other folks' orders.