My son's Bronco for Christmas

Timothy
Dec 22, 2020

Rank III

Dec 22, 2020

I recently posted about my three sons and their excitement for the new Bronco.
https://community.thebronconation.com/forums/threads/the-new-bronco-and-my-three-sons.2669/
My boys and I were at the store this week and my youngest tells me, I want a toy car I can drive, for Christmas. I ask which one, he says "maybe a Mustang" as we are walking around the aisle to the toy cars. To our surprise, guess what was there! A Ford Bronco.
Ford Bronco toy car.png

This put a smile on my face as I saw the excitement of my youngest son and boys!
Yes, I would like a Bronco for Christmas, he tells me!
I heard him telling his sister about it, he tells her it even has an FM Radio.

We left the store without the Bronco, yet, I told my wife about it and we looked at our Christmas budget. We moved some things around and this morning I went back to the store by myself and found the last Bronco box sitting on the shelf. I was all smiles as I loaded it into the back of our vehicle and took it home.
We are going to have one surprised boy this Christmas.
RedCo, madbaird
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 22, 2020

Love it! :)

Thanks for sharing @Timothy. Sounds like you will have an excited little guy come Christmas morning and some future Bronc fans in the making. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Slownstddy, BuzzyBud

Rank III

Dec 27, 2020

2DEED9BE-CAB0-4963-86B0-05DA43A8F829.jpeg
I hope everyone in Bronco Nation had a Merry Christmas and that 2021 brings great things!

I was really glad to see the smile on my sons face when he opened the Ford Bronco Christmas gift. He about knocked me over when he opened it as he jumped on me and gave me a huge hug.

He has been riding it ever since he opened it. I have seen him take a towel out and wipe it down each day as well.

Myself, I have looked into how to modify it to make it a little faster, just tune it up a bit. Of course there are kits and multiple ways to do this I have found online. What did we do before we had the internet and a Bronco Nation online forum? So nice to be able to look up things and get a wealth of information on a subject.
BuzzyBud, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 27, 2020

That's pretty cool! I bet there was an excited little Bronco fan on Christmas morning! :)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deano Bronc, Timothy

Rank III

Dec 27, 2020

Yes, there was, added to the post above about it just now.
Bronc96

Rank V

Dec 27, 2020

Awesome Dad you are!
Bronc96