Jun 26, 2020

Have been interested to get a sport ute since I got out of trucks a decade or so ago. I moved to a metro location from Michigan, where I used to rehab old full size Blazers, plus a Jeep and a mid 70s Bronco in there. Last truck was a 2002 Ford Crew Cab V10 plow pickup...and that was the best 'feeling' truck setup I have ever owned. My current location and lifestyle is not suited to having a second vehicle, and a primary needs to be on the smaller side, though I'm a large individual with kids who will likely be over 6' in the next few years, also. SO - a Ford, mid-sized, potentially full open/ convertible 4WD is about the best fit all around I can imagine. I am watching the Bronco reveal with great interest. The make it or break it for me will be, simply, whether it fits, physically, my family and me. I am hopeful, but I know the Ranger is just tiny for me. If this is the same interior size as a Ranger, my hopes are dashed and I'll have to wait until a F250 can reasonably be a daily driver in my community/ lifestyle.
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2020