My Overlanding/Camping Platform.

BuzzyBud
Sep 21, 2020

Rank VI

Sep 21, 2020

Needed to begin my build so chose a Raptor platform. Love Ford products! The 2020 Raptor Supercab is coming from Pennsylvania and arrives in my driveway on 9/28. I will begin scoping out the Leitner Designs Active Cargo System, the iKamper Skycamp, the Hard Korr USA Solar, the Alu-Cab Awning, and a dozen other components.

Need to be ready to head west for Raptor Assault School. 2021 should be an exciting year!

Holding on to my Bronco reservation in case I need a Plan B.raptor2.jpgraptor1.jpgWarren Raptor 2.jpg
SlashRacer, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 21, 2020

Congrats on your new truck! Always loved the Raptor but I've never been able to pull the trigger. It's just more truck that I need right now and I'm not even sure it would fit in my garage.
I'm happy for you although a little sad that you won't be going through the Bronco journey with all of us. Good luck!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer, nic

Rank VI

Sep 21, 2020

Needed to begin my build so chose a Raptor platform. Love Ford products! The 2020 Raptor Supercab is coming from Pennsylvania and arrives in my driveway on 9/28. I will begin scoping out the Leitner Designs Active Cargo System, the iKamper Skycamp, the Hard Korr USA Solar, the Alu-Cab Awning, and a dozen other components.

Need to be ready to head west for Raptor Assault School. 2021 should be an exciting year!

Holding on to my Bronco reservation in case I need a Plan B.View attachment 3587View attachment 3589View attachment 3590
Nice truck! Have fun with it.
SlashRacer, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Sep 29, 2020

Congrats on your new truck! Always loved the Raptor but I've never been able to pull the trigger. It's just more truck that I need right now and I'm not even sure it would fit in my garage.
I'm happy for you although a little sad that you won't be going through the Bronco journey with all of us. Good luck!

Now that the purchase of my camping platform (2020 Raptor) is complete and the dust has settled, good news has arrived!
The piggy bank has enough to purchase a 2021 Bronco Badlands as well. Back in the stampede to lasso a Bronco!
SlashRacer, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Sep 29, 2020

Now that the purchase of my camping platform (2020 Raptor) is complete and the dust has settled, good news has arrived!
The piggy bank has enough to purchase a 2021 Bronco Badlands as well. Back in the stampede to lasso a Bronco!
Look at you! Congrats and great to hear.
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Sep 29, 2020

Look at you! Congrats and great to hear.

Hoping to lasso this little guy! He will definitely show his bigger brothers what a nimble little guy can achieve.

Warren Bronco.jpeg
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 07, 2020

That’s awesome. Love Raptors!
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Oct 11, 2020

Awesome ride! Glad to hear you are hanging in there with us with the future Bronc purchase! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 08, 2020

Here's another Ford pickup that has some pretty cool features found on the Bronco.
F-150 Tremor
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, SlashRacer