My broncos

Onehuskypayload
Jan 27, 2021

Rank III

Jan 27, 2021

Hi all, been a member for awhile just haven’t ever posted. Here are my two full-size broncos. First is a 1996 XL. It’s my weekend warrior camping, fishing, and my first shot at a overland themed bronco. Second is my 1996 XLT. It’s my weekend cruiser. I hopefully will have both with me at the super cel east this upcoming year. So if you see them come say hi!

Attachments

Bronco2773, Sdakotabronco
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 27, 2021

Hi all, been a member for awhile just haven’t ever posted. Here are my two full-size broncos. First is a 1996 XL. It’s my weekend warrior camping, fishing, and my first shot at a overland themed bronco. Second is my 1996 XLT. It’s my weekend cruiser. I hopefully will have both with me at the super cel east this upcoming year. So if you see them come say hi!
Thanks for posting these pictures. They look great. that is one helluva front bumper you have on the XLT. (y)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bschurr, Onehuskypayload

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jan 27, 2021

They both look great! I'm looking for a bumper like the one on the XL, that's perfect.
Bschurr, Onehuskypayload

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

Good lookin Broncs! I love the Big Broncs and have a 96 EB as well! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Bschurr, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 28, 2021

Thanks for posting these pictures. They look great. that is one helluva front bumper you have on the XLT. (y)

It is a hoss. I am not so crazy about it now. I will be swapping to a different style as soon as I find the one inwant
Bschurr, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 28, 2021

They both look great! I'm looking for a bumper like the one on the XL, that's perfect.

You can find that exact same bumper on eBay. I didn’t buy this one it was in with a bunch of parts. But I believe if you type in 96 bronco front bumper you can find this one.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 23, 2021

Your XL looks perfect for overland camping! Hoping you will post more regarding your travels and how you utilize the space for your gear.
Good to hear you are going to SuperCel!

Rank IV

Apr 13, 2021

I was hoping to make super cel with mine this year but alas no door panels yet

Attachments

Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank V

May 06, 2021

Dude that truck is clean! It’s perfect for over-landing I really like the full size for this application. The new bronco seems kinda small but I’m sure it’ll do just fine.
"The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences."