My Bronco Blows Transmission While Snow Wheeling

mitchcreel
Nov 25, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

In today's video, the WILD HORSES crew impulsively decided to head out to Bear River Reservoir to take on what was supposed to be a super easy trail. Three Broncos, a Ford Ranger, and a Jeep Cherokee make for quite a fun group. We were having an absolute blast but unfortunately, I can't seem to escape my fate... like I said, this trail was supposed to be a piece of cake, but alas my transmission luck kicked in and I had to be towed off the trail. My luck with automatic transmissions is comical at this point.

Everyone is saying go manual but I don't think I want to pull that trigger! I've gotta make a decision soon though. These months have been flying by and pretty soon it'll be time for the 2021 Wheeling Season to kick off. Until then, the videos will consist of more shop work haha if you get a chance, check out this week's video! It was still a ton fun hitting the trail with great people. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

TK1215, nic
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

"When someone breaks down, you don't leave them behind." (y)
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

@mitchcreel Great video! Love the editing. Nice Filson jacket. Is that a cattle skull on your belt buckle? Similar to the Badlands emblem?
TK1215, JFord

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

@mitchcreel Great video! Love the editing. Nice Filson jacket. Is that a cattle skull on your belt buckle? Similar to the Badlands emblem?

I didn't even realize the similarity haha that's pretty cool! Thanks for watching!
TK1215, BuzzyBud

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 25, 2020

Loved the video and the pictures! Love watching the Bronco's going through the snow.
I've only watched a few of your video's and I swear you are cursed. Do you have any videos when you don't break down? :LOL:
One of these days, your luck with change for the better. (y)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

I didn't even realize the similarity haha that's pretty cool! Thanks for watching!

OK, now where do I buy the “Badlands Belt”? Like many YouTubers, you have an opportunity to acquire sponsors and highlight their products and apparel in your closing comments. You can add the links in the “More Info” section of your videos. Viewers will be craving all things Bronco. As a potential future owner of a Bronco Badlands, I got to get one of those belts!
TK1215

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

OK, now where do I buy the “Badlands Belt”? Like many YouTubers, you have an opportunity to acquire sponsors and highlight their products and apparel in your closing comments. You can add the links in the “More Info” section of your videos. Viewers will be craving all things Bronco. As a potential future owner of a Bronco Badlands, I got to get one of those belts!

haha I found it at an old Western store in Oklahoma so I'm not sure they are anywhere to be found:LOL:
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

Loved the video and the pictures! Love watching the Bronco's going through the snow.
I've only watched a few of your video's and I swear you are cursed. Do you have any videos when you don't break down? :LOL:
One of these days, your luck with change for the better. (y)

A lot of the early videos, we seemed to get to places much more smoothly, but even those always had some type of trailer problem haha at least it makes for a good story!
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2020

Mitch, you'll surely work all the bugs out of Pit Bull soon but in the mean time your videos are entertaining! LOL

Hope to wheel with you again soon.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2020

haha I found it at an old Western store in Oklahoma so I'm not sure they are anywhere to be found:LOL:

Should go well with my Bronco Badlands 2-door Carbonized gray?

Belt Buckle.jpg
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 09, 2020

Here is the next video in the series, "Off The Leash". We all need a little comic relief as we follow the wild and crazy adventures of @mitchcreel and The Pitbull. Fingers crossed in hoping the transmission gets a permanent fix. Got to get The Pitbull back on the trails! "This is the Way"

TK1215, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 11, 2020

Here is the next video in the series, "Off The Leash". We all need a little comic relief as we follow the wild and crazy adventures of @mitchcreel and The Pitbull. Fingers crossed in hoping the transmission gets a permanent fix. Got to get The Pitbull back on the trails! "This is the Way"

haha Thanks for sharing! I just got back from SoCal where I took the Pitbull to get "permanently" fixed(although a permanent fix in a Bronco is probably a myth) haha but the Pitbull is back in action! Keep an eye out for the video where I tell what really happened to the transmission.
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

Mitch, have you thought about getting AAA premier?
$119.00 a year, 200 miles of towing and one day rental car.
It’s cheaper than a set of new tires!
It’s time to live again but never forget the ones we lost!
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2021

Mitch, have you thought about getting AAA premier?
$119.00 a year, 200 miles of towing and one day rental car.
It’s cheaper than a set of new tires!

Shoot I might as well! haha
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud