Mar 19, 2022

We installed our ARB Roller Drawer Kit on our shop Bronco today.

This thing is just AWESOME. Installation was actually really easy, once you realized what was going on.

One big tip I'll tell you, for those who do buy one and go to install it. Make sure you take a photo of the orientation of your drawer slide locks. You have to remove those to bolt the system in, and it took me AN HOUR to figure out the proper orientation again. I swear I installed them in EVERY SINGLE Orientation before I got it right.

Otherwise, it's an hour install. 2 hours if you're like me and didn't pay attention :)

But it features a left/right storage area that has a top that secures closed.
The pull out drawer locks open so it doesn't slam shut on you once opened. The same goes for the slide out top.

We mounted an ARB Zero fridge to our slide out, securing it with the ARB tie down kit for the Zero fridge.

Just a REALLY killer setup for those who need/want more storage and plan to do some overlanding.

We've got them ready for shipping right here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/arb-roller-drawer-kit-with-roller-top-for-2021-ford-bronco/

ARB1.jpg

ARB2.jpg

ARB3.jpg

ARB4.jpg

ARB5.jpg

ARB6.jpg

ARB7.jpg
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Use coupon code BRONCONATION at checkout for 10% off eligible items in our store.
Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2022