Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

MY22 Bronco Build and Price is up. You can try accessing it here.

A few things to note:
  • There are errors, here are some that I've spotted and confirmed to be wrong.
    • Body color matched interior door trim pieces are not coming to 4-door, they're 2-door only.
    • Badlands still has rock rails standard even though MY22 B&P doesn't show it.
  • Colors and shading are a little off on some builds, Eruption Green looks very true to life though.
  • Pricing shown does not reflect price protection for those who qualify. See this article for more on price protection and ordering.

What else is quirky about MY22 B&P?

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 9.50.12 AM.png

LR48

Rank V

Supporter II

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

Reactions: David

Rcarpen22

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 8, 2021
Maryland
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Carpenter
Sasquatch Package on base is available but a have to buy the Auto and throw it away which is pushing me over the edge with Ford. About to tell them to pound sand and order a new Jeep. Not worth the hassle anymore.
This also has me irritated. I get that Ford wants to make lots of money, but they promised Sasquatch and manual on the base. That’s a hallow promise if they are going to continue with the shady practice of inconsistent pricing and options shenanigans to drive people away from the manual and base. Just not cool Ford. Do we suspect this is a mistake, or just a money grab?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

This also has me irritated. I get that Ford wants to make lots of money, but they promised Sasquatch and manual on the base. That’s a hallow promise if they are going to continue with the shady practice of inconsistent pricing and options shenanigans to drive people away from the manual and base. Just not cool Ford. Do we suspect this is a mistake, or just a money grab?
We've confirmed that it is not a mistake. Manual Sasquatch and Auto Sasquatch have the same package price.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: ROCKO and Bronc96

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

interesting, not much of a price increase for my exact WT from 21MY to $58,050 to 22MY $58,745 so just the addition of the MIC price not being standard in 22

Did notice some of the accessories had a decent increase in prices though

Reactions: Bronc96

LR48

Rank V

Supporter II

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

interesting, not much of a price increase for my exact WT from 21MY to $58,050 to 22MY $58,745 so just the addition of the MIC price not being standard in 22

Did notice some of the accessories had a decent increase in prices though
I noticed the same thing and a couple of items were just not clear including the floor mats now with 3 options, I ordered them for my Wildtrak but the pictures and descriptions aren't really clear. I also noticed that the door heavy duty storage bags have disappeared from the site and you have to realize that many items can't be ordered like a roof rack if you ordered full steel bash plates. Or a rear storage liner. Things that make you scratch your head.

RagnarKon

Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Woolsey
My am I not able to order the mid package with the Manual Trans, 2DR, BD, SAS, but I can with the Auto Trans?
The only way to order the Mid/High/Lux packages with a manual tranmission is by going with the Badlands trim.

And I should also mention that if you go with the Badlands trim, there is ZERO reason to get the Sasquatch package if you have a manual transmission. All you get is a $4090 set of M/T tires. :sick:

foreWard

Rank 0

Advocate II

Sep 2, 2020
Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Ward
Last Name
Currin
Looks like B&P still shows body color door handles and black mirrors on the Wildtrak, even though the guide said it switched to MIC handles/caps, correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperMike

Rcarpen22

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 8, 2021
Maryland
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Carpenter
We've confirmed that it is not a mistake. Manual Sasquatch and Auto Sasquatch have the same package price.
Thanks. It is disappointing, but not surprising. At $7300 and change, the Sasquatch package is no longer a good deal on a manual base. I guess I’ll be sticking with my ‘21 model.

Reactions: bdawson24 and ROCKO

linzbunch

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 3, 2021
Austin Texas
First Name
Lindsey
Last Name
Bunch
Sasquatch Package on base is available but a have to buy the Auto and throw it away which is pushing me over the edge with Ford. About to tell them to pound sand and order a new Jeep. Not worth the hassle anymore.
Also did you see that Sasquatch pricing on the base went up from '21 cost of 4995 to '22 cost of 7385!!!!

Chaos

Rank IV

Promoter III

Feb 9, 2021
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wiersema
Wildtrak...Full bash plates or factory roof rack.... As much as I wanted the roof racks, I think I would go with full bash plates and add the roof rack aftermarket.... Of course, this also means lots of other little things are off the table at least in the build and price....

SuperMike

Rank II

Supporter I

Jun 3, 2021
Jeffersonville, IN
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Adams
Let us know what questions you have about MY22 B&P and we'll try to get them answered/confirmed.
This may sound silly, but can you please help sort out the floor mats/liners? For the WT, they list:

Floor Liners – Front and Rear with Carpet Mats $160
Floor Liners – Front and Rear without Carpet Mats $160
Upgraded Front and Rear Carpet Floor Mats $160

So if I get liners AND mats, it's $160... or if I get liners and NO mats, it's $160... OR... I can get "upgraded carpet floor mats", which actually shows a PHOTO of a liner and describes them as liners... for $160.

Why would I pay the same amount of money to NOT get carpet mats? And what are these 'upgraded mats' that are actually liners?

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

David,

I did a build for a Badlands with High Package and it is showing up as "High Package (333A)" at $2,790. On the Bronco Price List it shows that PKG. CODE as a WildTrak code for High Package. The one for a Badlands is showing as 353A at $1,295. Can you please confirm which one is correct? I am guessing that it is correct in the B&P but the price list has the pricing wrong.

Thank you.

RagnarKon

Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Woolsey
David,

I did a build for a Badlands with High Package and it is showing up as "High Package (333A)" at $2,790. On the Bronco Price List it shows that PKG. CODE as a WildTrak code for High Package. The one for a Badlands is showing as 353A at $1,295. Can you please confirm which one is correct? I am guessing that it is correct in the B&P but the price list has the pricing wrong.

Thank you.
The price list was incorrect.

David actually took down the Price List on Monday due to all of the errors.