MY 22 Bronco Build and Price - Errors and Considerations

David
Oct 13, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

MY22 Bronco Build and Price is up. You can try accessing it here.

A few things to note:
  • There are errors, here are some that I've spotted and confirmed to be wrong.
    • Body color matched interior door trim pieces are not coming to 4-door, they're 2-door only.
    • Badlands still has rock rails standard even though MY22 B&P doesn't show it.
  • Colors and shading are a little off on some builds, Eruption Green looks very true to life though.
  • Pricing shown does not reflect price protection for those who qualify. See this article for more on price protection and ordering.

What else is quirky about MY22 B&P?

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 9.50.12 AM.png
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
KrysG, BroncoBill
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Let us know what questions you have about MY22 B&P and we'll try to get them answered/confirmed.
Bronc96, hkbooner

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Let us know what questions you have about MY22 B&P and we'll try to get them answered/confirmed.
Thanks David perhaps you could let everyone know that the link to MY22 is not visible if you just click Bronco at the top of the site. Here is the link that I used. https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/2022/model/customize/base/?gnav=header-suvs-bp
David

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

Sasquatch Package on base is available but a have to buy the Auto and throw it away which is pushing me over the edge with Ford. About to tell them to pound sand and order a new Jeep. Not worth the hassle anymore.
Past - 87 Suz Sam; 76 ChevBlaz14 Rubi 2 Dr -35's First Auto 4wd. Ox Wht 2dr Base SAS, bumper, Flr-lin, 2.7 aux switches.
Lou, MonkeyBoy1969

Rank 0

Oct 13, 2021

Sasquatch Package on base is available but a have to buy the Auto and throw it away which is pushing me over the edge with Ford. About to tell them to pound sand and order a new Jeep. Not worth the hassle anymore.
This also has me irritated. I get that Ford wants to make lots of money, but they promised Sasquatch and manual on the base. That’s a hallow promise if they are going to continue with the shady practice of inconsistent pricing and options shenanigans to drive people away from the manual and base. Just not cool Ford. Do we suspect this is a mistake, or just a money grab?
ROCKO, Bronco 202?

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

This also has me irritated. I get that Ford wants to make lots of money, but they promised Sasquatch and manual on the base. That’s a hallow promise if they are going to continue with the shady practice of inconsistent pricing and options shenanigans to drive people away from the manual and base. Just not cool Ford. Do we suspect this is a mistake, or just a money grab?
We've confirmed that it is not a mistake. Manual Sasquatch and Auto Sasquatch have the same package price.
ROCKO, Bronc96

Libations MOD

Oct 13, 2021

interesting, not much of a price increase for my exact WT from 21MY to $58,050 to 22MY $58,745 so just the addition of the MIC price not being standard in 22

Did notice some of the accessories had a decent increase in prices though
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

interesting, not much of a price increase for my exact WT from 21MY to $58,050 to 22MY $58,745 so just the addition of the MIC price not being standard in 22

Did notice some of the accessories had a decent increase in prices though
I noticed the same thing and a couple of items were just not clear including the floor mats now with 3 options, I ordered them for my Wildtrak but the pictures and descriptions aren't really clear. I also noticed that the door heavy duty storage bags have disappeared from the site and you have to realize that many items can't be ordered like a roof rack if you ordered full steel bash plates. Or a rear storage liner. Things that make you scratch your head.
brewdok, Gimesnow

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

My am I not able to order the mid package with the Manual Trans, 2DR, BD, SAS, but I can with the Auto Trans?
Lt. LAGER = 2 Door Badlands, A51, High pkg, 2.3, 7 Speed, Non-SAS. Prod week 8/8/2022 - Picked up 12/5/2022.

Burrito Connoisseur

Oct 13, 2021

My am I not able to order the mid package with the Manual Trans, 2DR, BD, SAS, but I can with the Auto Trans?
The only way to order the Mid/High/Lux packages with a manual tranmission is by going with the Badlands trim.

And I should also mention that if you go with the Badlands trim, there is ZERO reason to get the Sasquatch package if you have a manual transmission. All you get is a $4090 set of M/T tires. :sick:
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
NurseDan, ROCKO

Rank 0

Oct 13, 2021

Looks like B&P still shows body color door handles and black mirrors on the Wildtrak, even though the guide said it switched to MIC handles/caps, correct?
JIOxfordWhite, SuperMike

Rank 0

Oct 13, 2021

We've confirmed that it is not a mistake. Manual Sasquatch and Auto Sasquatch have the same package price.
Thanks. It is disappointing, but not surprising. At $7300 and change, the Sasquatch package is no longer a good deal on a manual base. I guess I’ll be sticking with my ‘21 model.
bdawson24, ROCKO

Rank IV

Oct 13, 2021

Big discrepancy on the badlands lux package list price $3590 site price $5085

Rank IV

Oct 13, 2021

Also did you see that Sasquatch pricing on the base went up from '21 cost of 4995 to '22 cost of 7385!!!!
2dr, Base, Sas, Eruption Green
Resi: 10/2020-->Order #1: 2/2/21 (AMB)-->Order #2: 11/2/21 (Erupt. Green)->Order #3 10/17/22 (Erupt. Green) Production 1/9/23 1/16/23. Window Sticker 1/11/23. Blend date 1/18/23. Built 1/19/2023. Shipped 1/21/23. Delivery 2/6/23. Possession 2.6.23. 849 DAYS
Dbroncoman, SuperMike

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

Wildtrak...Full bash plates or factory roof rack.... As much as I wanted the roof racks, I think I would go with full bash plates and add the roof rack aftermarket.... Of course, this also means lots of other little things are off the table at least in the build and price....
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

This may sound silly, but can you please help sort out the floor mats/liners? For the WT, they list:

Floor Liners – Front and Rear with Carpet Mats $160
Floor Liners – Front and Rear without Carpet Mats $160
Upgraded Front and Rear Carpet Floor Mats $160

So if I get liners AND mats, it's $160... or if I get liners and NO mats, it's $160... OR... I can get "upgraded carpet floor mats", which actually shows a PHOTO of a liner and describes them as liners... for $160.

Why would I pay the same amount of money to NOT get carpet mats? And what are these 'upgraded mats' that are actually liners?
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
country roads, Gimesnow

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

David,

I did a build for a Badlands with High Package and it is showing up as "High Package (333A)" at $2,790. On the Bronco Price List it shows that PKG. CODE as a WildTrak code for High Package. The one for a Badlands is showing as 353A at $1,295. Can you please confirm which one is correct? I am guessing that it is correct in the B&P but the price list has the pricing wrong.

Thank you.

Burrito Connoisseur

Oct 13, 2021

David,

I did a build for a Badlands with High Package and it is showing up as "High Package (333A)" at $2,790. On the Bronco Price List it shows that PKG. CODE as a WildTrak code for High Package. The one for a Badlands is showing as 353A at $1,295. Can you please confirm which one is correct? I am guessing that it is correct in the B&P but the price list has the pricing wrong.

Thank you.
The price list was incorrect.

David actually took down the Price List on Monday due to all of the errors.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Bronc96, Hobgoblin

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

One more question -- where is the new 'capable' front bumper option? I kinda liked that one, even though I probably could not get it on a WT.
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

The price list was incorrect.

David actually took down the Price List on Monday due to all of the errors.
Thank you. I suspected that as the case.