Mud Flaps and Tube Doors

jennifeeny
Dec 30, 2021

Rank IV

Dec 30, 2021

Anyone have a 2021 Wildtrack 2 door with step bars, and have mud flaps that fit? What brand? Fords don’t work and Weathertek doesn’t have them yet….. What about tube doors? I hear they can’t be ordered yet but the dealership can order and they are back ordered till March 2022!
Love of all things Ford, racing, outdoors!
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2021

Rank III

Jan 01, 2022

My dealership also said my tube doors are back ordered. I was able to roll the cost into my financing, so I am all paid up, just waiting for a delivery date, hopefully by summer!
jennifeeny, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 01, 2022

Anyone have a 2021 Wildtrack 2 door with step bars, and have mud flaps that fit? What brand? Fords don’t work and Weathertek doesn’t have them yet….. What about tube doors? I hear they can’t be ordered yet but the dealership can order and they are back ordered till March 2022!
The only flaps that fit with the rock rails and side step at this time are the gator back ones from Ford that are $500. I’m hoping something will come out sooner than later that is cheaper.
21 Wildtrak, Rapid Red, MIC, Tow, Lux, side steps, Built 12/21 delivered 3/22
jennifeeny, the poacher

Rank III

Jan 18, 2022

Would Ford delay production of your Bronco... just because the tube doors are on back order? or simply ship the tube doors to you later...? (not delaying production)

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

Would Ford delay production of your Bronco... just because the tube doors are on back order? or simply ship the tube doors to you later...? (not delaying production)
I was told if you ordered your tube doors from the factory they still ship them to your dealership. I haven't ordered my tube doors yet but looking forward to it and yes they are delayed another 1-2 months but I suspect, like all things these days...it will take much longer especially if late to the party like myself on ordering some.
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992

Rank IV

Feb 03, 2022

I was told if you ordered your tube doors from the factory they still ship them to your dealership. I haven't ordered my tube doors yet but looking forward to it and yes they are delayed another 1-2 months but I suspect, like all things these days...it will take much longer especially if late to the party like myself on ordering some.
I don't even see any option to order the tube doors on the Ford website.

Rank V

Feb 03, 2022

I don't even see any option to order the tube doors on the Ford website.
Try the link below. I've been checking daily for 3 months...no luck. Best to contact your Ford dealership parts departments and special order from there..

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/part-ymm/2021-ford-bronco-tube-door.html
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992

Rank IV

Feb 08, 2022

Try the link below. I've been checking daily for 3 months...no luck. Best to contact your Ford dealership parts departments and special order from there..

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/part-ymm/2021-ford-bronco-tube-door.html
Thanks I've heard they are backordered still....

Rank V

Feb 08, 2022

Thanks I've heard they are backordered still....
I would just go ahead and order em through your parts dept to lock your place in line. Should arrive by Summer

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Feb 08, 2022

Anyone AM make Tube doors? I know in PA, it's illegal to drive doorless, and the off chance I head there this summer, don't wanna get in trouble
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics