Rank 0

Advocate II

May 3, 2021
Dawsonville Georgia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Armstrong
I wanted to see if anyone had any insight on the MSRP going up. I reserved a Wildtrak, Rapid Red, Lux, Tow, etc. on 1 July 21, I read that anyone who reserved before mid march 21 that price was guaranteed. I was hoping that my wildtrak will stay the same price that I reserved it even though I won't get it (hopefully) in 2022. Any insight???

Thanks, in advance

DRWright

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 13, 2020
Higley Hot Dog, East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Donovan
Last Name
Wright
Member #

I wanted to see if anyone had any insight on the MSRP going up. I reserved a Wildtrak, Rapid Red, Lux, Tow, etc. on 1 July 21, I read that anyone who reserved before mid march 21 that price was guaranteed. I was hoping that my wildtrak will stay the same price that I reserved it even though I won't get it (hopefully) in 2022. Any insight???

Thanks, in advance
I have a feeling we won't know until they update their website for the 22MY Broncos in Late September or early October.
IMO I think they will try to save or gain money for 22MY by changing around what standard features are on each trim. That way the customer doesn't directly see a price increase but it's there in options. At least if I was managing its probably what I would choose vs a visual price change.

Timstrong20

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 3, 2021
Dawsonville Georgia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Armstrong
I have a feeling we won't know until they update their website for the 22MY Broncos in Late September or early October.
IMO I think they will try to save or gain money for 22MY by changing around what standard features are on each trim. That way the customer doesn't directly see a price increase but it's there in options. At least if I was managing its probably what I would choose vs a visual price change.
Thanks, when did you Reserve your wildtrak and when do you think you will get it?

DRWright

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 13, 2020
Higley Hot Dog, East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Donovan
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Thanks, when did you Reserve your wildtrak and when do you think you will get it?
Hopefully by September but with all the Hardtop news and problems my confidence level is pretty low haha. Trying to be patient as I have always been the type of person as if I want something I'd go get it now.

Reactions: SlashRacer

Gloff

Rank IV

Supporter III

May 16, 2021
San Francisco
www.serramonteford.com
First Name
Sean
Last Name
McLaughlin
Member #

Thanks, in advance
Price protection info on this very site: https://thebronconation.com/fords-friday-email-free-hard-top-prep-kit-price-protection-extended/

Timstrong20

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 3, 2021
Dawsonville Georgia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Armstrong
Hopefully by September but with all the Hardtop news and problems my confidence level is pretty low haha. Trying to be patient as I have always been the type of person as if I want something I'd go get it now.
Thanks for the reply. I noticed that you have camo seats, I haven't seen that option. Do you have pictures or was this an option from ordering/reserving in 2020? Thanks