MRT Performance 2021 Ford Bronco Premium Handcrafted Exhaust Systems

MRTperformance
Oct 08, 2021

Rank II

Oct 08, 2021

****FOR A LIMITED TIME WE ARE OFFERING FREE INSTALLATIONS OF MRT BRONCO AXLE-BACK WITH PURCHASE AT OUR LOCATION IN PLYMOUTH,MI. Please call 734-455-5807 or email [email protected] to arrange your free install.***

MRT Performance is excited to announce 6 new products for the 2021 Bronco 2.3L and 2.7L Ecoboost. Handcrafted right here in Michigan!!

MRT has five 304 Stainless Steel axle-back systems for you to choose from - each engineered and designed to deliver the sound and styling configuration to meet any enthusiast’s needs. You’ve heard of King of the Road? Well, now your customers can be King of the Hill with the true tough truck performance sound. We’ve delivered this sound in 3 configurations: turndown tip, single tip, and for the most aggressive performance, dual tips.

Hitting the trails? MRT designed the Trail Rated Series offering unmatched ground clearance with a more mellow performance sound at idle, that grows to full on performance at wide open throttle.

True to the MRT form, we have developed a ‘No Drill’ Hood Strut kit that adds a hood lift function without compromising the strength and safety of your hood.

2021 Ford Bronco Premium Handcrafted Exhaust Systems

2021bronco_sky1.jpg

BRONCO LINEUP.jpg
www.ShopMRT.com Facebook and YouTube - ShopMRTUSA Instagram - shopMRT
Speed Devil

Rank II

Oct 11, 2021

UPDATE #90R230 #90R234

The best sounding aftermarket Bronco exhaust is definitely MRT's King of the Hill rear exit axle-back with single tip. Exhaust systems are the best sounding accessory to elevate the Ford Bronco SUV to the next level of fun and performance. MRT's King of the Hill Bronco exhaust is for the customer who wants the most aggressive street performance sound with no compromise to the different adventures this legendary vehicle can perform.

This MRT axle-back exhaust with a single polished tip is handcrafted in the highest quality, premium, corrosion resistant, 2.5" T304 Stainless Steel and tucked high with a straight tube design to let the 2.3L EcoBoost engine breathe easily for maximum performance and a good sport sound. If you want to be heard, then this system is the way to do it. The start up sound has a nice rumble which turns into a background whir in steady state driving that's not obnoxious or over-bearing; AND there's no resonance or irritating drone! You hear the aggressive street performance on acceleration so you can Hear the Difference and Feel the Performance of this MRT exhaust.

Get Notice with the single polished rear exit exhaust tip in a polished stainless steel finish or a black matte high temperature finish that complements the Ford Bronco durability. If you're looking for a different type of Get Noticed factor with the King of the Hill street performance sound, check out MRT Part # 90R230 (turn down single tip) and MRT Part # 90R238 (dual exit single tip exhaust).

Gladesmen

Oct 11, 2021

Sign me up for KOH duals. So much better.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery

Rank V

Oct 11, 2021

I don't know. I always think people are trying too hard when you put a cat-back exhaust on a 6 cyl engine. Neighbor did it to his Jeep and it seems more suited to Japanese street car clubs than off-road vehicles. Cat-back exhaust on a Toyota Celica works if it's your jam. On Bronco or Jeep? Not for me. It doesn't sound more throaty or powerful. Just cheap to me. But to each their own. I won't judge.
4DR BL-Cactus Gray - Sas - 2.7 - 10 Spd - Lux - Soft Top
Res 7/14 - Ord 1/20 - VIN 8/26 - Sticker 10/12 - Blend 10/18
SuperMike, Jluf

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Oct 11, 2021

you guys have any plans for a downpipe?
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
tivs31

Rank III

Oct 12, 2021

I don't know. I always think people are trying too hard when you put a cat-back exhaust on a 6 cyl engine. Neighbor did it to his Jeep and it seems more suited to Japanese street car clubs than off-road vehicles. Cat-back exhaust on a Toyota Celica works if it's your jam. On Bronco or Jeep? Not for me. It doesn't sound more throaty or powerful. Just cheap to me. But to each their own. I won't judge.
Could agree more

Gladesmen

Oct 12, 2021

I dunno my 6 cylinder Cummins sounds pretty good with a cat back. ;) The Bronco just needs a little something it is rather anemic sounding my 2.0T Nox has a much better exhaust note.
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
MRTperformance, Pakrat

Rank II

Oct 12, 2021

Hello again!

We have put together some 30(ish) second sound clips to compare our King Of The Hill Axle-back systems. This should give a better idea of the external exhaust experience. All of our systems and components use the highest quality T304 Stainless Steel.

If you want to keep a lower profile our Trail Rated systems are also available. The Trail Rated systems are designed with a straight through resonator that helps you hear the engine go through the RPMs, getting a nice performance sound that is definitely sporty but subdued and in the background.

;) The Bronco just needs a little something

We agree. The stock system is very underwhelming.

you guys have any plans for a downpipe?

A downpipe could be in the works depending on demand.
shocktroopky, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Do you have anything quieter than stock? Contrary to popular belief, loud pipes don't save lives.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
3Dogs

Rank II

Oct 12, 2021

Do you have anything quieter than stock? Contrary to popular belief, loud pipes don't save lives.

Sorry, we do not currently offer a system that is quieter than stock.

Rank V

Oct 12, 2021

CA compliant, and what type of performance increase are you seeing, by percentage if you don’t want to be specific?
MRTperformance

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

I agree. I want it to sound better than it does, but the euro sound just doesn't do it for me. Not dogging the product at all...it's just not the sound for me.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
SuperMike

Rank II

Oct 12, 2021

CA compliant, and what type of performance increase are you seeing, by percentage if you don’t want to be specific?

The system is CA compliant. Using only mandrel bends our systems maximize flow and reduce back pressure, guaranteeing performance gain. As for exact gains we have not had a chance to have one of our fitment vehicles on the dyno just yet.
richtor

Rank II

Oct 12, 2021

I was able to throw some clips of our Trail Rated version Axle-Back together. The Trail Rated version is a little more reserved than the King Of The Hill systems.

Rufus

Oct 12, 2021

A downpipe could be in the works depending on demand.

Make a turboback setup that had minimal to no drone at cruising speeds and ill buy it for christmas
shocktroopky

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Who ya buying it for?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Speed Devil

Gladesmen

Oct 12, 2021

Who ya buying it for?
I hope it is for me.
shocktroopky, Speed Devil

Oct 12, 2021

Who ya buying it for?

meant for myself but we’ll see who else
shocktroopky, AcesandEights

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

The system is CA compliant. Using only mandrel bends our systems maximize flow and reduce back pressure, guaranteeing performance gain. As for exact gains we have not had a chance to have one of our fitment vehicles on the dyno just yet.
So it does not replace oem mufflers or cats?

Rank II

Oct 13, 2021

So it does not replace oem mufflers or cats?

When I mentioned CA compliant it was in regards to emissions. Our Axle-Back systems do not remove or alter the cat or any emissions related equipment. These systems will make your vehicle louder. We have not yet tested how many decibels our systems produce.