Mounting Hi-Lift Jack Thoughts

Bronc96
Oct 25, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2020

As many are probably wanting for their own rigs, I too want a Hi-Lift Jack mounted somewhere on the new Bronc. Other than mounting on the roof rack, any thoughts? I would assume the AM vendors would offer a solution or could be available as one of the 200 AM parts available through Ford?
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Jhastin4567
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2020

I’m hoping to mount mine somewhere on the swing out spare tire carrier, that’s where I have it on my 66

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2020

I’m hoping to mount mine somewhere on the swing out spare tire carrier, that’s where I have it on my 66
Special bracket offered or did you fab something? Or AM bumper/tire combo setup? Hate to loose my OEM bumper and spend more $...
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Jhastin4567

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2020

Special bracket offered or did you fab something? Or AM bumper/tire combo setup? Hate to loose my OEM bumper and spend more $...
I built my swing out tire carrier for it and then made a bracket that mounted the jack on top of it. I know the new bronco has the third tail light right above the spare tire so probably going to have to figure out something else but I still hope to have it integrated into the swing kit tire carrier
TorgSurv, Bronc96

Rank IV

Oct 25, 2020

I mounted it inside near the roof across the roll cage cross bar.
1603636673203.jpeg
Senamonster, Deano Bronc