Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Do we have to RSVP for each part?
I would just hit up the Motor City Miler and the Henry Ford house for sure; those are the two where we may run into space issues. Fair Lane, MAP and WHQ are all back to back, so if you make it to the first, you'll know when and how to get to the second and third.

Reactions: shoelessjoe444

Mattwings

Rank VI

Supporter III

Dec 1, 2021
Northville, MI, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

I RSVP'd. but was hoping to meet up with everyone at Jeff's and follow the route back through with everyone until the route back to the campgrounds. Is that OK, will it be hard to time the Jeff's portion of the trip?

Reactions: Laura

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

I RSVP'd. but was hoping to meet up with everyone at Jeff's and follow the route back through with everyone until the route back to the campgrounds. Is that OK, will it be hard to time the Jeff's portion of the trip?
Nope! That's a great way to do it. We will probably pick up a lot at the Dearborn/Wayne stops as people get off work/live at the end. If you show up at Jeff's by 11, you'll be doing great.

Mattwings

Rank VI

Supporter III

Dec 1, 2021
Northville, MI, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

Nope! That's a great way to do it. We will probably pick up a lot at the Dearborn/Wayne stops as people get off work/live at the end. If you show up at Jeff's by 11, you'll be doing great.
Thanks, I kind of figured it out too, once I read through everything again. We are working on getting a good turnout for Friday and Saturday from the MI Bronco Club!

Reactions: Laura