More order delays?!

Grif0912
Jul 06, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 06, 2021

This is getting ridiculous! I just got an email the other day that modular hard tops are getting pushed to 2023!They said you can opt for a soft top with hardware to add a hard top later for free, but you can’t even do that with the Wildtrak because you can’t get a soft top with the Sasquatch package. I mean WTF?! The most popular things on Broncos and Jeeps; big tires and open air, but somehow Ford didn’t anticipate high demand for either?! I mean how are we still having vendor issues? It’s just a plastic roof with latches and panels, and why can’t we get a soft top with the Squatch package?! Jeep doesn’t seem to have any issues with top options! Really getting tired of all the excuses and poor design choices. It’s been 4 years of designing and testing of the most anticipated comeback in the automotive world and this is where we’re at?! Anybody out there at Ford wanna chime in here?
TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 06, 2021

Road trip!!!

Jul 06, 2021

This is getting ridiculous! I just got an email the other day that modular hard tops are getting pushed to 2023!They said you can opt for a soft top with hardware to add a hard top later for free, but you can’t even do that with the Wildtrak because you can’t get a soft top with the Sasquatch package. I mean WTF?! The most popular things on Broncos and Jeeps; big tires and open air, but somehow Ford didn’t anticipate high demand for either?! I mean how are we still having vendor issues? It’s just a plastic roof with latches and panels, and why can’t we get a soft top with the Squatch package?! Jeep doesn’t seem to have any issues with top options! Really getting tired of all the excuses and poor design choices. It’s been 4 years of designing and testing of the most anticipated comeback in the automotive world and this is where we’re at?! Anybody out there at Ford wanna chime in here?
Welcome to the Bronco Nation.

This has been covered in multiple posts on multiple websites already.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
ResidualGenius, TK1215

Rank II

Jul 06, 2021

I’m getting a soft top with the Sasquatch package. It’s a BB you can always get a OB or BL to get the Lux package and still get a 4D soft Sas.
TK1215, TEEDEE

Rank V

Jul 06, 2021

I’m getting a soft top with the Sasquatch package. It’s a BB you can always get a OB or BL to get the Lux package and still get a 4D soft Sas.
My order is also for a soft top Sasquatch in BL trim.. Of course now.. it appears B&P has taken the BL 4d option away from new orders.... Only 2d BL's.. .:)
Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)
TK1215

Road trip!!!

Jul 07, 2021

My order is also for a soft top Sasquatch in BL trim.. Of course now.. it appears B&P has taken the BL 4d option away from new orders.... Only 2d BL's.. .:)
It’s still there. I had this issue early. Once I refreshed my browser, it was back.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
gizmohd, TK1215

Rank II

Jul 07, 2021

That’s funny, I thought I saw that in B&P but I refreshed my browser and the 4D option came back. Weird!!
TK1215