Nov 24, 2020

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Deano Bronc, tbk115
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2020

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Nov 24, 2020

I love that 4 door option - soft top over the driver/passenger, with the hard top over the rest ... best of both worlds without having to mess around with removing the whole top!!
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
JFord

Rank VI

Nov 24, 2020

I love that 4 door option - soft top over the driver/passenger, with the hard top over the rest ... best of both worlds without having to mess around with removing the whole top!!
Yep, I'd like to see the full Bestop option for 2-Door too. The current Sundriders include hook and loop straps too, like the 4-Door soft top.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
JFord, D190065

Rank IV

Nov 24, 2020

I hope they make a version for the 4 door that covers both the front and middle panels. For those of us who want the whole roof panel open but want to leave the hard top on most of the time. Since the middle panel won't fit inside when it's off.
Calgecko, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 24, 2020

Yep, I'd like to see the full Bestop option for 2-Door too. The current Sundriders include hook and loop straps too, like the 4-Door soft top.
Would it make sense to have someplace where we track all of the options that are going to be available, when, if they are dealer-installed or not, supplier, and/or if they can be consumer installed or not? It would be cool to have a single handy-dandy-accessories guide!
I wasn't there...