Advocate II

Oct 12, 2020
Draper, UT, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Dye
Member #

The only trims available there are the Bad Lands, Wild Track, and Outer Banks. Pick the Bad Lands if you want to test the Sway Bar Disconnect and the Rock Crawl mode. If you want a different trim, spot the one you like and stay close to it during ground school, so when it's time to pick, you're already right next to the one you want to drive. If you want to get more free stickers, brush up on basic Bronco info like the different engine types (2.3 and 2.7), and the 2 different transmission types. Be the first to answer the questions of your guide during ground school and get rewarded stickers. As for merch, they have exclusive Moab Off-Rodeo hats/shirts that you can only buy there. Other than that, listen to your guides, trust the Bronco, and enjoy the day!
I drove a Big Bend Sasquatch in Moab. My Bronco is a 4D Badlands, so it was good to drive the different trim level and compare what it was like. The Big Bend didn't slow me down a bit - it was plenty of 4X4!

IMG_1892.jpeg

IMG_1893.jpeg

SquatchOrBust

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

I drove a Big Bend Sasquatch in Moab. My Bronco is a 4D Badlands, so it was good to drive the different trim level and compare what it was like. The Big Bend didn't slow me down a bit - it was plenty of 4X4!
Thanks for sharing this! Nice pic! I didn't realize there was a Big Bend there. We only had 3 trims in my group so this must've been sitting in the lower parking area the day we went.

SMF1969

Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 14, 2021
Dallas
First Name
sawnie
Last Name
McGee
Looks amazing!! What car is the closest to a First Edition? We are going this week to Moab and it would be nice to drive one the closest to what we are getting.

Reactions: SquatchOrBust

SquatchOrBust

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

Looks amazing!! What car is the closest to a First Edition? We are going this week to Moab and it would be nice to drive one the closest to what we are getting.
I would say the Bad Lands would be closest to FE.

ChrisD

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 12, 2020
Draper, UT, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Dye
Member #

I would say the Bad Lands would be closest to FE.
Agreed, Badlands with Sasquatch will be exactly what a First Edition is, as far as driving.

In my case, I drove the Big Bend Sasquatch, which is about as far from my Badlands as can be, and still had a great time and it confirmed to me that I'd made the right choice. :)

Reactions: SquatchOrBust

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Hey all, just to clarify, the Off-Roadeo site in Moab has one 2-Door Bronco (Oxford White BL), with another one (Velocity Blue Base) that's arriving soon (not counting the cyber orange BD that's on display and is not used on the trail). Most have 4-doors, all have the 2.7L V6, and there is a mix of every model (excluding FE) from Base to Badlands. Half of the Badlands have Sasquatch, half do not. Unfortunately, we do not currently have any manual transmission Broncos on site.

I know some people want to drive the same model, color, and/or package that they ordered when they come to Off-Roadeo, but we can't guarantee that. We can usually make sure you at least get to see and possibly sit in the one you want, just let us know when you arrive and we'll do what we can.

Provoflyfisher

Rank III

Champion III

Nov 25, 2020
Utah
First Name
Burt
Last Name
Richards
Member #

Hello TorgSurv,

Thanks for the update. I will be there next weekend and was hoping to be able to drive a 2-door on the trail! Do you think the Velocity Blue Base will be available by next week?

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Keep the pictures coming! Just signed up for Moab on October 13th with my daughter. Super excited! Curious as to the road conditions going into the lodge. Planning on driving my Mustang up to it!

Scarydog

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Sep 9, 2021
Clackamas County, Oregon, United States
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Fry
Member #

Keep the pictures coming! Just signed up for Moab on October 13th with my daughter. Super excited! Curious as to the road conditions going into the lodge. Planning on driving my Mustang up to it!
We flew into Grand Junction and drove to the lodge in a rental car, roads were fine.
Can't recommend the Off Roadeo enough it was alot of fun.

Reactions: TK1215