Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

Your post is most appreciated, and has gotten me very excited. I will be attending the Moab Off-roadeo in a few weeks. It looks amazing.
You'll have a great time. Looking forward to hearing about your experience!

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

Lots of GREAT pics! Moab or Nevada are the ones I'm trying to decide between. Its a tough decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquatchOrBust

SquatchOrBust

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

Lots of GREAT pics! Moab or Nevada are the ones I trying to decide between. Its a tough decision.
I've seen great pics and positive reviews for the Nevada off-rodeo as well. I'm actually closer to Las Vegas than Moab but opted for Moab because I also wanted to hit up Arches National Park. Whichever one you pick, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

SquatchOrBust

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

Thanks for the reply. I will for sure post my experience. Loving your username, making me re-think my boring choice.
The Non-SAS Broncos aren't boring at all and are very capable. I just got the idea for my name when my dealer said it while I was placing my order.

byronpete21

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 10, 2021
Gillette, WY
First Name
Byron
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

The Non-SAS Broncos aren't boring at all and are very capable. I just got the idea for my name when my dealer said it while I was placing my order.
Actually now that my 2 door build has been pushed off to 2022, and the Sasquatch will be available with the manual in 2022, I'm going Sasquatch. Now I just gotta figure out how to change my username.

SquatchOrBust

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

I can tell from your pics that we were there on the same day! I was in group B with Chris and Kelly. Such an awesome experience, I’ll post some pics as well
That's awesome! Yeah, we were in group A that day.

meyermi

Rank V

Promoter III

Jan 22, 2021
San Diego
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Meyer
Member #

I’ll be there on Oct 1. Renting a Wrangler to do more trails on Oct 2. Should be an incredible weekend!

SquatchOrBust

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

Hope you don't mind...I just made the top photo in this post one of my desktop backgrounds. I love they way they have it posed with the wheel up. I kept the watermark intact.
I don't mind at all. Feel free to use any of them.

Lisala1983

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 18, 2021
Johnsburg, IL, USA
First Name
Lisa
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Thank you for sharing …. Headed there in a couple weeks… super excited !!!!! Any tips??? Or insight??? Please share!
So looking forward to this experience!

Advocate I

Sep 2, 2021
Texas
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Zimmerman
im from Texas and went to the Texas one.

However, I have been to Moab 5 times and have done most of the awesome trails.

I was there in May 2021 with my Bronco Sport and did Chicken Corners, Tower Arch Trail, and long canyon road.

Pics to come...

Attachments

SquatchOrBust

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

Thank you for sharing …. Headed there in a couple weeks… super excited !!!!! Any tips??? Or insight??? Please share!
So looking forward to this experience!
The only trims available there are the Bad Lands, Wild Track, and Outer Banks. Pick the Bad Lands if you want to test the Sway Bar Disconnect and the Rock Crawl mode. If you want a different trim, spot the one you like and stay close to it during ground school, so when it's time to pick, you're already right next to the one you want to drive. If you want to get more free stickers, brush up on basic Bronco info like the different engine types (2.3 and 2.7), and the 2 different transmission types. Be the first to answer the questions of your guide during ground school and get rewarded stickers. As for merch, they have exclusive Moab Off-Rodeo hats/shirts that you can only buy there. Other than that, listen to your guides, trust the Bronco, and enjoy the day!