Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo is a MUST For Any Bronco Fan

BuckYeah
Feb 27, 2022

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Feb 27, 2022

My friends, I just got home from the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Moab, Utah and I've got to tell you this is something EVERYONE should do! Getting there and staying there are mere obstacles to be overcome, just like the Bronco easily overcomes obstacles on the trail. Once you're there, you'll realize it was well worth it. My guest and I had the time of our lives.

The instructors were top-notch, the scenery was spectacular, the terrain was challenging, the sense of comradery was palpable and the equipment was in a word, ideal. Yes, the Bronco is a dye-in-the-wool off-road purpose-driven machine. SO glad I went. A day behind the wheel confirmed my decision to purchase one was the right thing to do. It just felt so right. It's comfortable, sure-footed, and more than capable. Bravo, Ford!

I know there are many (like me) who are waiting for their Broncos to be built, and quality concerns and option constraints aside, I firmly believe those issues will evaporate once you take delivery. I'm settling in for the long haul if need be, and I'm going to start mapping out vacations I can enjoy from behind the wheel of this off-roading beast.

I don't care which Off-Roadeo site you choose (I'm sure they're all stellar). I personally can vouch for the Moab Off-Roadeo. It far exceeded my expectations. Find a way. You'll be glad you did! ;)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
FlaBroncoGirl, Snoopy
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2022

Rank VI

Feb 27, 2022

Love it. Glad your trip went so well.
I agree that spending the day with a gang of enthusiasts and great trail leaders solidified my choice as well!
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top
MrMRPhoto, BroncOitis

Feb 27, 2022

I was 99% sure I’d made a sound choice. The Off-Roadeo cinched the deal.

Everyone should encourage their dealers to attend and should especially encourage their Bronco buyers to attend. The more people who know how awesome these vehicles are, the better!
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
BroncOitis, TK1215

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Feb 27, 2022

My friends, I just got home from the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Moab, Utah and I've got to tell you this is something EVERYONE should do! Getting there and staying there are mere obstacles to be overcome, just like the Bronco easily overcomes obstacles on the trail. Once you're there, you'll realize it was well worth it. My guest and I had the time of our lives.

The instructors were top-notch, the scenery was spectacular, the terrain was challenging, the sense of comradery was palpable and the equipment was in a word, ideal. Yes, the Bronco is a dye-in-the-wool off-road purpose-driven machine. SO glad I went. A day behind the wheel confirmed my decision to purchase one was the right thing to do. It just felt so right. It's comfortable, sure-footed, and more than capable. Bravo, Ford!

I know there are many (like me) who are waiting for their Broncos to be built, and quality concerns and option constraints aside, I firmly believe those issues will evaporate once you take delivery. I'm settling in for the long haul if need be, and I'm going to start mapping out vacations I can enjoy from behind the wheel of this off-roading beast.

I don't care which Off-Roadeo site you choose (I'm sure they're all stellar). I personally can vouch for the Moab Off-Roadeo. It far exceeded my expectations. Find a way. You'll be glad you did! ;)

View attachment 29889

View attachment 29890

View attachment 29891

View attachment 29892

View attachment 29893

View attachment 29894

View attachment 29895

View attachment 29896
I went last Oct and couldn’t agree more. Everything about it was fantastic. Where did you stay?
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
BroncOitis, TorgSurv

Feb 27, 2022

I went last Oct and couldn’t agree more. Everything about it was fantastic. Where did you stay?

I stayed at the Red Cliffs Lodge. Gorgeous views out my windows/porch every morning. Enjoyed the Cowboy Museum and the restaurant as well. Convenient as could be!

893BF8F2-5542-4058-9EB7-F96556A4D4E5.jpeg
BroncOitis, TorgSurv

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Feb 27, 2022

I stayed at the Red Cliffs Lodge. Gorgeous views out my windows/porch every morning. Enjoyed the Cowboy Museum and the restaurant as well. Convenient as could be!
Yup, and a short stroll over to Bronco off-rodeo HQ as well!
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
JCDove22, BroncOitis

Rank V

Feb 28, 2022

I attended yesterday and couldn't agree more.

Attachments

SlashRacer, BuckYeah

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2022

I was 99% sure I’d made a sound choice. The Off-Roadeo cinched the deal.

Everyone should encourage their dealers to attend and should especially encourage their Bronco buyers to attend. The more people who know how awesome these vehicles are, the better!
Off Roadeo should be mandatory for all owners
TechnicalDisaster, MrMRPhoto

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Feb 28, 2022

Chris I am so glad that you got to do what you have been fighting for from day one.
I remember when you trying to register for the Off Rodeo, you had to jump through a lot of hoops just to get Signed up. Looks like everything paid off in the end, and definitely looks like a lot of fun.
A lot of very nice pictures, out of curiosity which Bronco were you able to drive, was it a 4 door or 2...... was it 2.3L or 2.7L and what are your thoughts about the one you drove.
Once again I'm glad everything worked out for you!

Edited: I'm going out on a limb here, and I'm guessing the White 2 door that I see you near and the pic. after that!
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
SlashRacer, BuckYeah

Rank 0

Feb 28, 2022

My husband went with his best friend that ordered a first edition he said it was amazing. We now have a outer banks on order
SlashRacer, BuckYeah

No Ragerts

Feb 28, 2022

So glad you made it to Moab safe & sound @BuckYeah

Now you know how capable and awesome the Bronco is right out of the box - makes waiting that much more difficult.

Thanks for sharing your excitement & enthusiasm - the Off-Roadeo had done its job admirably!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
SlashRacer, BuckYeah

Feb 28, 2022

Chris I am so glad that you got to do what you have been fighting for from day one.
I remember when you trying to register for the Off Rodeo, you had to jump through a lot of hoops just to get Signed up. Looks like everything paid off in the end, and definitely looks like a lot of fun.
A lot of very nice pictures, out of curiosity which Bronco were you able to drive, was it a 4 door or 2...... was it 2.3L or 2.7L and what are your thoughts about the one you drove.
Once again I'm glad everything worked out for you!

Edited: I'm going out on a limb here, and I'm guessing the White 2 door that I see you near and the pic. after that!

You’re absolutely right. I grabbed the only two door I could find in the 20+ Broncos they had on hand. They all had the 2.7L motors and most of them were Badlands but not all had the Sasquatch package. Mine didn’t but it didn’t stop me from scaling walls of stone! Great fun. Would love to do it again, but others should go before me.

Attachments

JasonAM, SlashRacer

I want to go back!

Feb 28, 2022

Excellent review. I think have 6 more weeks before my Off-Roadeo trip to Vegas.
BroncOitis, TorgSurv

Mar 01, 2022

Excellent review. I think have 6 more weeks before my Off-Roadeo trip to Vegas.

Thanks! I didn't go into too much detail because I'm not sure if the experience is the same in every location. I wouldn't want to adversely affect anyone's expectations. I can tell you that I was amazed by the Bronco's capabilities. I drove it harder than any car I ever drove and it did not disappoint. I'm eager to use some of the rock crawling techniques I learned, and improve my skill set with practice practice practice. Every trip is sure to be a confidence builder. The Off-Roadeo experience also gave us the opportunity to see how the car handles on the open road on our way to and from the trail head.
Bschurr, JasonAM

Rank VI

Mar 01, 2022

You’re absolutely right. I grabbed the only two door I could find in the 20+ Broncos they had on hand. They all had the 2.7L motors and most of them were Badlands but not all had the Sasquatch package. Mine didn’t but it didn’t stop me from scaling walls of stone! Great fun. Would love to do it again, but others should go before me.
I think that was the same BL I drove back in October!

Weren’t you debating manual or auto? Any decision?
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top
BroncOitis, TorgSurv

Rank V

Mar 01, 2022

Waiting for the reservation banks to open for NH, gonna make a week or two out of it including a jot to Maine for Lobster... :) ...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
BroncOitis, TorgSurv

Mar 01, 2022

I think that was the same BL I drove back in October!

Weren’t you debating manual or auto? Any decision?

I'm still leaning towards the automatic, but I've given the manual more thought in the past month than ever before. I'm a little bummed that they don't offer the V6 with the manual.

The white Badlands was quite the mountain goat. :D

577C5668-66BF-4415-BFFD-EDFB8E83F3B0.jpeg
JasonAM, SlashRacer

Rank 0

Mar 03, 2022

I took my brother last Saturday and we had a blast. Kudos to our guide Scott.

SlashRacer, TorgSurv

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Mar 03, 2022

I took my brother last Saturday and we had a blast. Kudos to our guide Scott.

I'm sure you and your Brother had a blast, and it looks like it. Very Nice Video, still makes it hard to watch these fantastic videos when waiting for so long for so many of us, no matter how hard it is to watch, it's still great to see them.
Congrats on being able to go!
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
JasonAM, BuckYeah

I want to go back!

Mar 03, 2022

I’m so jealous!
BroncOitis, BuckYeah