Minnesota Bronco Owners???

Rick Deg
May 03, 2022

Rank 0

May 03, 2022

Are there any other MN Bronco owners here? I have only seen one other full size Bronco since we brought ours home. Several baby Broncos running around.

From everything I've seen we got extremely lucky. Went to the dealership looking for a new vehicle (intending to get an Explorer) and they had our Big Bend on the lot and it was unspoken for, so we took it home.

Rick
2021 Big Bend Bronco, 2018 F150
1964.5 Mustang, 1952 F1
Deano Bronc, Scotter7532
Last edited by a moderator: May 03, 2022

Rank V

May 03, 2022

I'm in MN (Carver). I've seen a few in the Chaska/Chan/Carver area. Maybe a handful. I'm still waiting on mine.
WildTrak | MIC | Velocity Blue | HOSS 3.0 | Lux | 4Dr | HD Mod
5.13.022, 10.9.022, 3.9.022, Built: 9.29.2022, SHIPPED: 11.26.2022, Arrived: 12.16.2022
Rick Deg

Rank 0

May 03, 2022

I'm in MN (Carver). I've seen a few in the Chaska/Chan/Carver area. Maybe a handful. I'm still waiting on mine.

You'll probably see more in your area than I will in mine. I'm in Central MN (Willmar area). The dealerships here can't even keep the "courtesy" Broncos on the lot.

Rick
2021 Big Bend Bronco, 2018 F150
1964.5 Mustang, 1952 F1

Rank V

May 03, 2022

Mines going to get built this summer, maybe delivered by fall. I'm in Dakota County and I've seen about 3 but only in passing. Never in a parking lot or sitting still long enough to get a peek. I bet if you start hanging out at some of the offroad locations around the state you'll see more. I know once I get mine I'll be hunting them down, maybe get involved in a local offroad club.
2D Base Mansquatch: Ord 11-24-2021; VIN 3-16-2022; Schd 5/9/22; Sticker 5/4/22; Modules 5/10/22;Built 5/11/22;Shipt 5/12/22;Delv 5/24/22
Rick Deg, Scotter7532

Rank I

May 03, 2022

I am in Carver, too. There is one that I have seen driving around. I have also seen it parked downtown. I am waiting on mine but probably won't have it for quite a while.
Rick Deg

Rank V

May 03, 2022

I am in Carver, too. There is one that I have seen driving around. I have also seen it parked downtown. I am waiting on mine but probably won't have it for quite a while.
Yes, I've seen the Wildtrak (Hot Pepper) and the Area 51 sitting in downtown.
5.13.022, 10.9.022, 3.9.022, Built: 9.29.2022, SHIPPED: 11.26.2022, Arrived: 12.16.2022

Rank III

May 27, 2022

I got mine in April. Badlands Sasquatch. Velocity blue. Wondering where I can take it off road
mike8675309

Rank III

May 27, 2022

I got mine in April. Badlands Sasquatch. Velocity blue. Wondering where I can take it off road
Sorry forgot to add I’m in Lakeville
mike8675309

Rank V

May 27, 2022

Well, mine beat fall this year and even is beating summer as it is at the apple valley dealer right now getting a tow hitch and some other items added. Snapped a couple of photos Wednesday night. It arrived there Tuesday.

I'm definitely going to get involved in the Minnesota 4 Wheel Drive Association. I'll be finding one of the clubs associated with that and try to start getting involved. First dirt maybe my Son's backyard. He has a home in Farmington with a large backyard that backs onto Pilot Knob Road. He has a weed problem and plans to re-see and has offered it up.

For offroading here is a link to the MNDOT page with the off highway regulations document that anyone going offroad in Minnesota should read. https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/regulations/ohv/index.html
Here is a list of Minnesota Trails from the DNR. I like to sort it by ORV since that is the trail designation for offroad cars and trucks. https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/ohv/az.html

Counties with ORV public trails (there are private ones in many other places)
  • Lake
  • St. Louis
  • Roseau
  • Pine
  • Beltrami
  • Cass
  • Swift

2D Base Mansquatch: Ord 11-24-2021; VIN 3-16-2022; Schd 5/9/22; Sticker 5/4/22; Modules 5/10/22;Built 5/11/22;Shipt 5/12/22;Delv 5/24/22
Rick Deg

Rank V

May 27, 2022

The guys and gals at Twin Cities Jeep Club are pretty solid folks. They do events multiple times a year and regardless of your ride, you can join.

Most parks and trails are going to be located up North. DNR website has listings and maps. Around the metro, you're going to be stuck finding Min. Maintenance Roads along the rivers.

MN is one of the states that just isn't very nice to off-road drivers. MN4WDA has been doing a great job educating decision makers in the hopes of providing more trails.

Rank V

May 27, 2022

Being in the south metro means I'm going to have to up my camping game as well because if I am going to drive 4 hours to go wheeling I would like to hang out for a while. I'm getting a receiver installed on the bronco and planning to build a small trailer to pull my camping stuff up. The 2 door just doesn't have enough room. My son is a welder, so if I just buy him a welder I can get him to do all the weld up for it. I think I will see significant savings building my own vs buying one in today's market.

Rank V

May 27, 2022

Being in the south metro means I'm going to have to up my camping game as well because if I am going to drive 4 hours to go wheeling I would like to hang out for a while. I'm getting a receiver installed on the bronco and planning to build a small trailer to pull my camping stuff up. The 2 door just doesn't have enough room. My son is a welder, so if I just buy him a welder I can get him to do all the weld up for it. I think I will see significant savings building my own vs buying one in today's market.

Yes, most camp. Iron Range is a premier destination.

Apple Valley Farms in WI is a fun place - http://rpm4x4.com/

Appleton out west is also a great place - https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/ohv/trail_detail.html?id=4
mike8675309

Rank III

May 28, 2022

Well, mine beat fall this year and even is beating summer as it is at the apple valley dealer right now getting a tow hitch and some other items added. Snapped a couple of photos Wednesday night. It arrived there Tuesday.

I'm definitely going to get involved in the Minnesota 4 Wheel Drive Association. I'll be finding one of the clubs associated with that and try to start getting involved. First dirt maybe my Son's backyard. He has a home in Farmington with a large backyard that backs onto Pilot Knob Road. He has a weed problem and plans to re-see and has offered it up.

For offroading here is a link to the MNDOT page with the off highway regulations document that anyone going offroad in Minnesota should read. https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/regulations/ohv/index.html
Here is a list of Minnesota Trails from the DNR. I like to sort it by ORV since that is the trail designation for offroad cars and trucks. https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/ohv/az.html

Counties with ORV public trails (there are private ones in many other places)
  • Lake
  • St. Louis
  • Roseau
  • Pine
  • Beltrami
  • Cass
  • Swift

Drive through AV Ford today. Saw your rig. It looks great almost exactly like mine just different color
mike8675309

Rank III

May 28, 2022

Great info on trails. Thank you everyone.
Scotter7532, mike8675309

Rank 0

Sep 13, 2023

Are there any other MN Bronco owners here? I have only seen one other full size Bronco since we brought ours home. Several baby Broncos running around.

From everything I've seen we got extremely lucky. Went to the dealership looking for a new vehicle (intending to get an Explorer) and they had our Big Bend on the lot and it was unspoken for, so we took it home.

Rick

Hello,

My name is Gabby Buscemi and I work for Psyma International, and we are working with a major automotive manufacturer to conduct research. We have an event taking place on Monday, September 18 and Tuesday, September 19 in the Minneapolis-area. Please be assured we will not try to sell anything. This research is strictly for research purposes.
Our goal is to get as many adventurous and outdoorsy vehicle owners as possible scheduled to participate in the research--- your feedback will inspire designers and engineers, as well as influence product and service offerings in the future.
The session will take place in-person and will be 2-hours in length. Those that qualify and participate will receive a $200 virtual giftcard (which can be redeemed for a Visa card or used at numerous retailers) as a thank you for your time.

Potential participants should:
• Be between the ages of 18-75 years older
• Own/operate a 2017 or newer vehicle as listed below:
o Ford Bronco
o Jeep Wrangler
o Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
o Mazda MX-5
o Toyota 4Runner

If you don't have the target model/year needed, we are hoping you can pass along the word, post on your social media, etc. to anyone that who think might qualify. We are open to any way you can spread the word.
For more details, please call or text us anytime to confirm your interest, be screened, and/or share the best time to get in-touch.
Gabby: 248-705-5249 OR
Allison: 586-822-1865

We appreciate your help in advance spreading the word about this opportunity and look forward to hearing from you and/or someone you might know interested.

Thank you! :)
mike8675309