Mabett

Bluestreak57
Jan 18, 2023

An hour short of a day

Jan 18, 2023

Can anyone tell me who or what Mabett is? I have purchased their rear seat-back protectors (which are great), but I’m just curious as to who or what the company is…

Not averse to buying imports, though i prefer to support USA sourced products, but I can’t find a company website for Mabett anywhere…

Thanks
Riding OB1, 23 4- door Outer Banks, SAS, MOD, MIC, Lux, Ordered 10/20/22, delivered 1/13/23
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2023

@elwood.bronco.blues

Jan 18, 2023

They are a Chinese company.
Follow Jake & Elwood's adventures on Instagram @elwood.bronco.blues

2022 BL 7MT High pkg in Velocity Blue | Ordered 2-25-2022 | Delivered 9-8-2022
LR48, Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 18, 2023

A Chinese company that apparently mass produces and slaps multiple different names on their products. I have seen the exactly same product of theirs being sold under different names.
Bschurr, RagnarKon

@MyDogsBronco

Jan 18, 2023

He's pretty active over on 6g, responds quickly to feedback, is up front about challenges and updates his products from feedback accordingly (see soft top window bag). Overall pretty good experience with his products so far.
STL, IG: MyDogsBronco
Oxford White Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, SoftTop, Tow, Lux
Ordered: April 28, 2021; Vin received: 10/1; Bronco Off Rodeo: New Hampshire 10/6; Production Date: 12/9; Delivered 2/1
Bluestreak57

No Ragerts

Jan 19, 2023

He’s got a 4 door 2021 Bronco that was shipped to China so he is able to scan parts, rapidly prototype and produce accessories that are sold via Amazon
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
ne2000, Bluestreak57

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Jan 20, 2023

Mostly sold on Amazon from what I see, also sold under the IAG brand, I believe. Seem to be decent quality parts for a very reasonable price, unlike a lot of the other vendors who put a huge "Bronco tax" on aftermarket parts. I put the front mudlfaps on my Badsquatch - seem to be good quality, installed easily, fits and looks good. I did break one recently (totally my fault), and will likely order another pair.
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jan 20, 2023

They are indeed a Chinese company. Normally this would be less than a good thing from my perspective. However, I have purchased a few of their items, and the quality has been good.
What really impressed me was that I had an issue with one of their front mud flaps. They were unbelievable quick in their response. Clarified the issue and shipped a replacement to me asap, at their cost. No questions asked!
I would like to think this is the case with all North American companies, but after just going through a situation with one, that took 2.5 months to get a solution, Mabett gets two thumbs up from me, and their pricing is great!
Calgecko

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Jan 20, 2023

They are indeed a Chinese company. Normally this would be less than a good thing from my perspective. However, I have purchased a few of their items, and the quality has been good.
What really impressed me was that I had an issue with one of their front mud flaps. They were unbelievable quick in their response. Clarified the issue and shipped a replacement to me asap, at their cost. No questions asked!
I would like to think this is the case with all North American companies, but after just going through a situation with one, that took 2.5 months to get a solution, Mabett gets two thumbs up from me, and their pricing is great!
right on. Not to mention, some of the other mudlfap options out there like Rockblox and Rekgen are obscenely priced.
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jan 20, 2023

I have an armrest and center console holder from him, happy with them.

Normally don't like Chinese stuff, but they getta pass in my book
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jan 20, 2023

right on. Not to mention, some of the other mudlfap options out there like Rockblox and Rekgen are obscenely priced.
Is that not the truth! The prices for some mud flaps are absolutely crazy. Mabett's are a good quality, attach easily and solidly, and not only look good, but they work just as good as a Rockblox and Rekgen.