June 17 2023 attendees?

wildpony67
Jan 18, 2023

Rank 0

Jan 18, 2023

Hello! My first official BN post! I'm booked for the NH off-roadeo on June 17th...anyone else out there going that day?? Super excited to meet fellow bronco freaks!
EGBronco, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2023

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 18, 2023

Hello! My first official BN post! I'm booked for the NH off-roadeo on June 17th...anyone else out there going that day?? Super excited to meet fellow bronco freaks!
Welcome to Bronco Nation. Glad you decided to finally jump in with both feet!
My wife and I went to NH Off-Roadeo back in July and loved it. It rained all day but still had a blast. Hope you can spend a few days in the area. It's absolutely beautiful there.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
EGBronco, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jan 19, 2023

Awesome to have you posting, @wildpony67! The first one is always the hardest, and then the next thing you know you're like these men and women 😎

Like @Deano Bronc says, you're going to love it. Did you take delivery of your Bronco yet?
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Rank II

Jan 21, 2023

Hi Wildpony 67, I just joined BN too! Signed up for Gunstock June 23, sorry to miss you it sounds like a blast.

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2023

Awesome to have you posting, @wildpony67! The first one is always the hardest, and then the next thing you know you're like these men and women 😎

Like @Deano Bronc says, you're going to love it. Did you take delivery of your Bronco yet?
Waiting for my 2023 obx 4d 2.7L hot pepper red soft top high package....

Rank II

Jan 21, 2023

Nice!

Rank 0

Feb 19, 2023

morning all! signed up for the 3rd of June, sounds like I'll miss everyone so far!! absolutely looking forward to it and so much easier since I'm 15 min away. I've had my 2 door BL since November, loving it every day!!! btw, just installed IAG 4 piece interior lights a week ago, awesome upgrade if anyone is wondering. happy trails!!!

Friendly Neighborhood Sasquatch

Feb 19, 2023

The area is really great. Be sure to check out Meredith and Weare’s Beach. Grew up in NH and loved visiting that area even without the off roadeo there. Can’t say I was super impressed with Gunstock. Riding the ski lift was more exciting than the off roading. But it’s free so I guess I can’t complain.
EGBronco

Rank V

Feb 19, 2023

@wildpony67 Welcome to the Bronco Nation community! It’s great to hear that you signed up for the New Hampshire off-roadeo. I went last summer, had Hank as a guide, and it was a blast. It was my first time off-road, and I learned so much from the experience. Great scenery and great guides, you’ll have a great time
2022 Eruption Green 2 Door Outer Banks
tasker

Rank 0

Jun 01, 2023

Hi Wildpony 67, I just joined BN too! Signed up for Gunstock June 23, sorry to miss you it sounds like a blast.
LO978 My Son and I will be there the 23rd, Were camping @ Gunstock as well 21-25th

Rank II

Jun 01, 2023

LO978 My Son and I will be there the 23rd, Were camping @ Gunstock as well 21-25th
Great! Look forward to meeting you. My wife and I will be staying in one of the hotels (get in Thursday eve) so we will see you bright and early on Friday!