BONES fall Bronco cruise

tasker
Aug 25, 2022

Rank VI

Aug 25, 2022

Calling all Ford Bronco’s – Bronco Owners of the Northeast States along with Northeast Bronco’s of Walpole Mass. and High Octane Classics of Auburn Mass. will host the Bronco Fall Cruise in Central Massachusetts Sunday October 16th / Rain Date Sunday October 23rd.
The day will start as we gather starting at 9:00 AM 10/16 with a tour of High Octane Classics Muscle Car – Super Car facility at 143 Washington St. Auburn, Mass. Leaving High Octane Classics at 9AM we will travel back roads of Central Mass and make a stop for brunch before a tour of Northeast Bronco’s facility in Walpole, Mass.
Please contact me at least a week before due to needing a head count...thank you!

(not sure why it didn't post here yesterday....sorry!)

Attachments

Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
Squatchy Bronco, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 25, 2022

I've done the 14 hours a couple times now, I'm thinking I may be down for another repeat!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
radar3d, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 25, 2022

YOU KNOW you're always welcome here in the North East!
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
Laura

Rank VI

Sep 06, 2022

COMING UP BEFORE you know it! make plans now...please be sure to let me know if you plan on attending for a head count...thanks!

Rank VI

Oct 08, 2022

JUST ABOUT a week away! please let me know if you plan on attending for a food head count.....hope to see a good crowd!