Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

IF i didn’t have a nonrefund on the bronco, I’d really think of jumping on it too.IF I wait more than a year, I just might. I don’t think a non refundable can last that long without producing sometime that was said. Not sure, I would have to talk with a lawyer on that.
Your lawyer will cost you more than that $100 if they are worth anything LOL

Reactions: LR48

lonzo71

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

Your lawyer will cost you more than that $100 if they are worth anything LOL
nah, I know one, and besides, most of the time, a letter solves it all. Besides, I wasn’t talking about the 100 bucks, that is refundable. I was talking about the 1000 non refundable.
I could walk away for 100, but 1000, not so much.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

nah, I know one, and besides, most of the time, a letter solves it all. Besides, I wasn’t talking about the 100 bucks, that is refundable. I was talking about the 1000 non refundable.
I could walk away for 100, but 1000, not so much.
That's a dealer issue, nothing to do with Ford.

qbigfish

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 26, 2021
The Woodlands, Texas
First Name
Rey
Last Name
Quiroga
I will not change my MIC-Mind. I will not sacrifice of what I prefer, for a "quicker" delivery date. Then find myself all butt-hurt that I didn't have the will power to wait. Im staying on this high speed train with no brakes, no helmet. #FullSend
I agree....I told my dealer no changes! Wildtrack, 4door, fully loaded, area 51....end of next year baby!!! lol

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I agree....I told my dealer no changes! Wildtrack, 4door, fully loaded, area 51....end of next year baby!!! lol
The only change I did was take off the Mod bumper and ugly brush bar (supposedly constraints now) after the redesign, Ill go AM soon enough anyways

richtor

Rank IV

Promoter III

Jan 17, 2021
Sonoma County, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Munson
IF i didn’t have a nonrefund on the bronco, I’d really think of jumping on it too.IF I wait more than a year, I just might. I don’t think a non refundable can last that long without producing sometime that was said. Not sure, I would have to talk with a lawyer on that.
You could always take delivery and flip it. Then again Ford building lot Broncos before those that have waited for over a year.....