MI Bronco Club Updates

Mattwings
Apr 25, 2022

Rank VI

Apr 25, 2022

Our club had a fun event Sunday. I thought I would share a couple of pics and videos. We had about 35 (never could get everyone in one spot at one time :)) Bronco's out in the wild. This is Holly Oaks where some of you will remember the Bronco "intro" was held. We had some Bronco Nation support out on the trails too!

Line up at Holly Oaks 4 (1)_22.jpg

BuckYeah, bdawson24
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2022

Rank V

Apr 25, 2022

Our club had a fun event Sunday. I thought I would share a couple of pics and videos. We had about 35 (never could get everyone in one spot at one time :)) Bronco's out in the wild. This is Holly Oaks where some of you will remember the Bronco "intro" was held. We had some Bronco Nation support out on the trails too!

View attachment 34558

What a blast!! Looks awesome, thanks for sharing. :)
Crawler Green, Mattwings

Rank VI

Apr 27, 2022

For our club members, item #2 (club t-shirt) is available for purchase online here-

https://www.gwizgraphix.com/shop/michigan-bronco-club-unisex-tee/
Stickers are already available and hats and Bronco compatible tumblers are coming soon.

Order yours today ;)

Rank III

May 24, 2022

Fun day out at Silver Lake Dunes on Saturday. Good showing and here is some footage.
Mattwings, GJProducer

Rank VI

May 24, 2022

Fun day out at Silver Lake Dunes on Saturday. Good showing and here is some footage.
Great video of Broncos out in the wild!!!!!
Deano Bronc, ScouttoBronco

Rank VI

Jul 18, 2022

This should be a pretty cool event. We are teaming up with MAP to bring a couple of "special guest Broncos".

Come check out Broncos, young and old, with members of the Michigan Bronco Club at Ford's Garage Dearborn from 4-8pm on July 18th, 19th, and 20th at 21367 Michigan Ave, Dearborn MI 48124. If tabled food service is in the cards, be sure to make a reservation by calling Ford's Garage at 313.752.3673.

Rank V

Sep 12, 2022

Have you folks heard about the Freedom Cruise that starts in Sparta, MI? This years ride was yesterday, 09/10. Not sure if your club gets involved with these types of events. It would have been a great place for folks to look over your trucks and attend the cruise. It ends with a beer tent and food. Maybe you could attend next year?
Mattwings, ScouttoBronco

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2022

Have you folks heard about the Freedom Cruise that starts in Sparta, MI? This years ride was yesterday, 09/10. Not sure if your club gets involved with these types of events. It would have been a great place for folks to look over your trucks and attend the cruise. It ends with a beer tent and food. Maybe you could attend next year?
We are definitely open to all sorts of events. We have 5 or 6 in September and October so far! We have an events page on the club and forum sites. https://michiganbroncos.club/

Rank IV

Sep 14, 2022

Are you looking for new members ? I live in Tecumseh and am receiving my Bronco Outer Banks next week. Would love to particpate in some wvents as well. Please advise next steps.
Thanks
Rudy

Rank VI

Sep 14, 2022

Are you looking for new members ? I live in Tecumseh and am receiving my Bronco Outer Banks next week. Would love to particpate in some wvents as well. Please advise next steps.
Thanks
Rudy
Rudy, we are definitely open to new members and you have several options. We have a Facebook group and the club website and forums have a registration process. We also have a club page on B6g. We try and communicate across platforms (hoping some upgrades to the Bronco Nation site are club friendly too!). https://michiganbroncos.club/
DM me and I can fill in anything I didn’t cover here).

Rank VI

Sep 14, 2022

I may not have posted this here (it’s in the events section). This is the registration for the Sept. 23-25th Drummond Island ride. https://forms.gle/tR1EmWmfm1a1mzYh8
This is the link to the pre-ride packet-
https://michiganbroncos.club/docs/Drummon_Island_info_packet.pdf

We have 23 registered so far and can accommodate as many as 30 (breaking into three groups).

Rank IV

Sep 16, 2022

Thanks
Rudy
Rudy, we are definitely open to new members and you have several options. We have a Facebook group and the club website and forums have a registration process. We also have a club page on B6g. We try and communicate across platforms (hoping some upgrades to the Bronco Nation site are club friendly too!). https://michiganbroncos.club/
DM me and I can fill in anything I didn’t cover here).

I would be glad to join. However I don’t do facebook but can follow on the other sites and also the link that you sent. Please advise what I need to do to be a member.
Thaks again.

Rank VI

Sep 17, 2022

I would be glad to join. However I don’t do facebook but can follow on the other sites and also the link that you sent. Please advise what I need to do to be a member.
Thaks again.
Just register on the site. We have all the bylaws posted on the site. We will be offering “paid “ memberships for some small fee (thinking $5 for basic, $25 for voting membership that gives you a club patch and shirt is something similar). The fees will
Pay for website hosting and insurance for events. We are working on an upgrade to the forum and may actually use the Bronco Nation tool they are working on to host it. It’s all volunteers, so we work on stuff when we can
Crawler Green

Rank VI

Nov 06, 2022

Just register on the site. We have all the bylaws posted on the site. We will be offering “paid “ memberships for some small fee (thinking $5 for basic, $25 for voting membership that gives you a club patch and shirt is something similar). The fees will
Pay for website hosting and insurance for events. We are working on an upgrade to the forum and may actually use the Bronco Nation tool they are working on to host it. It’s all volunteers, so we work on stuff when we can
We had a great event today, hopefully you came with us!

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2022

Any more outings planned for the balance of the year?
BL EG 7MT 2.3L Lux O-=====-O Michigan
Order: 10/26/21, Blend: 8/8/22, Built: 8/30, Driveway: 9/20/22

Rank VI

Nov 21, 2022

Any more outings planned for the balance of the year?
We have the Christmas ride on Dec. 10th, including MAP and UAW Local 900. It will be up on the events site here once we figure out why Aly couldn’t post it. There is a December 3rd ride at Bundy some of us may go to, then we will work in a couple of snow rides in January through March.

Attachments

Crawler Green

Rank VI

Nov 21, 2022

We have the Christmas ride on Dec. 10th, including MAP and UAW Local 900. It will be up on the events site here once we figure out why Aly couldn’t post it. There is a December 3rd ride at Bundy some of us may go to, then we will work in a couple of snow rides in January through March.
Thanks, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for details.

Rank VI

Nov 21, 2022

Thanks, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for details.
We got the Christmas ride posted just now. More to come.
Crawler Green

Rank VI

Nov 24, 2022

We got the Christmas ride posted just now. More to come.
Is there December 3rd ride at Bundy Hill an official event or just a whoever shows up type of thing?

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2022

Is there December 3rd ride at Bundy Hill an official event or just a whoever shows up type of thing?
That’s a whoever shows up, there is a Rocks and Valleys event just outside of Claire too that some members are attending. It’s my wife’s birthday, so we decided to go to Toronto for the weekend.