Membership renewal

Mdemieville
Jul 08, 2021

Rank V

Jul 08, 2021

So it should be very close to time for my renewal and I thought we were supposed to receive a code before our renewal is due. Anyone have any insight? I don't want to renew and end up with a other member number. Lol
Chief1301, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 08, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 08, 2021

So it should be very close to time for my renewal and I thought we were supposed to receive a code before our renewal is due. Anyone have any insight? I don't want to renew and end up with a other member number. Lol
Good point… I’m a July 22nd renewal. Someone has had to renew by now, right?
[O- 725 -O]
TK1215, Bronc96

Trusted and Carefree

Jul 08, 2021

hmm. I joined when this hootenanny opened. I haven't heard anything about the renewal. I am assuming I will get some sort of prompting email? Sure would be nice to get that early though.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
gearwrench, Chief1301

Trusted and Carefree

Jul 08, 2021

Digging through the store, it says it will auto-renew. Not sure how that will work with the discount code and whatnot
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Chief1301, TK1215

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 09, 2021

Great question. Mine should be coming up as well. I believe I have some kind of discount code to use.
@David / @dwrock - Will we be getting a notice when we need to renew or should we just go in and purchase a membership?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215, Bronc96

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jul 12, 2021

This is all good info as I'm #102, and had kind of forgotten about it!

L.R.
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank V

Jul 12, 2021

I was kind of hoping an admin or the like would jump in here
TK1215, Howdy

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Jul 12, 2021

following, as I'm in the same boat
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
TK1215, Howdy

Rank VI

Jul 12, 2021

Following as well. @Deano Bronc copied the right people. I would only add @Laura to see if she can beat the other two to the punch!
boone, Chief1301

Rank XII

Jul 12, 2021

From January 26, 2021 e-mail from Bronco Nation:

For current Bronco Nation members who would like to renew their membership for another year without the 2021 kit — we’d like to offer you a complimentary Digital Membership when it is your time to renew.

Watch your inbox for your renewal code and more details about this exclusive offer soon.

Thanks again for being a part of Bronco Nation. We truly value members like you and look forward to continuing on this journey with you for years to come.
Hobgoblin, TK1215
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 12, 2021

A pleasant surprise will soon be announced! Thanks for your patience, everyone.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
boone, Chief1301

Rank V

Jul 12, 2021

I really don't mind paying for the membership, cause I kinda like the swag. Lol
JoergH, Bronc96
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 12, 2021

I really don't mind paying for the membership, cause I kinda like the swag. Lol
Ooh, and there's a sweet patch this year! :love: Sneak peek, look above the member patch -- you can collect all the years we've been together

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 6.59.09 PM.png
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
RCH313, Chief1301

Rank V

Jul 12, 2021

@Laura thats sweet! Can't wait to get mine
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Rank VI

Jul 12, 2021

A surprise! How lucky are we! :)
I wasn't there...

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 12, 2021

Ooh, and there's a sweet patch this year! :love: Sneak peek, look above the member patch -- you can collect all the years we've been together

View attachment 15447

Deano Bronc, Hobgoblin

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jul 13, 2021

We do SuperCel every year so its worth the expense to me. We have no problem paying every year.

L.R.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Jul 13, 2021

Everyone will be getting their build date?!?!

We can hope…….right?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
stobronco, Last Ride Bronco

Rank IV

Jul 13, 2021

Hi Laura
I dont know if you have any knowledge of the gear that comes out with membership?
I emailed twice already about this but never received a response.
The cap was bad arse in the pack but unfortunately it’s just too small for me.. I was trying to find out if there are plans to do a SnapBack of the same design or another option? I was super excited to show off some BN swag, only to be staring at it on the shelf me cause of my melon head! Lol
I wonder if anyone else had the same issue? I tried to give it to my wife but the solid back doesn’t work with her long hair either :(
I would even pay some extra to get one that fits! Just seeing if anyone know someone because I haven’t heard anything from my previous two attempts .
Cheers
IL21Bronco

Rank VI

Jul 13, 2021

Hi Laura
I dont know if you have any knowledge of the gear that comes out with membership?
I emailed twice already about this but never received a response.
The cap was bad arse in the pack but unfortunately it’s just too small for me.. I was trying to find out if there are plans to do a SnapBack of the same design or another option? I was super excited to show off some BN swag, only to be staring at it on the shelf me cause of my melon head! Lol
I wonder if anyone else had the same issue? I tried to give it to my wife but the solid back doesn’t work with her long hair either :(
I would even pay some extra to get one that fits! Just seeing if anyone know someone because I haven’t heard anything from my previous two attempts .
Cheers
I'm melon headed as well, and even being bald, the hat's just this side of uncomfortable. Can maybe wear it for 5 minutes before I start losing circulation. Which is a shame, cause it's a good looking hat.