Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
Nederland, TX
First Name
Heidi
Last Name
Hansing
Member #

I love motorcycling! I take two 30+ day trips per year (most of it solo), and camp off my bike if the weather holds. I am totally new to off-roading, but that is what I got the Bronco for! I love camping and hiking - anything outdoors. Skiing! And fitness - though it's really not a "hobby", but a lifestyle.

This is me and my girl, Aurora2.0:

IMG_3009_Facetune_22-08-2021-14-48-38.jpeg

Last edited:

Heidi.Blue.42

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
Nederland, TX
First Name
Heidi
Last Name
Hansing
Member #

Since I ordered my Bronco my newest hobby is waiting. I have actually gotten pretty good at it.

I have too many hobbies. Hunting, fishing, RC crawling, yakking, Mnt bikes, building, rebuilding my 1984 Raleigh R5000FS BMX bike and replacing the motor on my 2008 cobalt.
This made me laugh! Yep, I'm getting to be quite the pro at waiting too. Supposed to finally take delivery of my Big Bend this month. We will see.

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

I like to hike, ski, golf <terribly>, travel, and the aforementioned 12 (or 16) oz curls. I also love wildlife photography when I get the opportunity and doing projects around the house.

Attached is one of my favorite pictures that I've ever taken and augmented to make the leopard really stand out. The other attachment is a set of bookshelves I just made for our newly renovated living room.

Leopard.jpgIMG_20210926_091146.jpg

When my Bronco finally gets delivered sometime in '22, I really look forward to getting into offroading and seeing all that this state (and others) has to offer!

Katwithcosmos

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 18, 2021
Peoria, IL
First Name
Katherine
Last Name
Ragon
Hiking, canyoneering, reading, and mountain climbing here! After ordering my bronco we went to Moab this summer and did Hell's Revenge in a side-by-side. Won't be taking the bronco to something that crazy when I get it, but I did get the towing hitch and might have to haul my parents new side-by-side out there for some fun ;)
Also I'm huge into national parks, I live in IL so we don't have many here but I've visited 27 so far and can't wait to take the bronco to the rest in the continental US! Here are some pics from my last national parks trip :)
IMG_20210606_173505_473.jpgIMG_20210607_141610_163.jpgIMG_20210605_180533_290.jpgIMG_20210612_152224_274.jpgIMG_20210606_095243_517.jpgIMG_20210607_141610_043.jpgIMG_20210612_152224_095.jpg

Last edited:

glphoto

Rank III

Champion III

May 21, 2021
San Diego CA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Lambert
Member #

Mountain Biking, I stating riding in the late 80's, I have a 2019 Intense Tracer and a 2016 Pivot Firebird and I plan to get a E-Bike, maybe the Pivot Shuttle or Santa Cruz Bullit, I also like Photography, that's also what I do for a living www.lambertphoto.com I also like shooting action sports, and I guess I'm getting back into off-roading when I get my Bronco Badlands, in the 90's I had a 84 Bronco.

Bonecollectoriam

Rank III

Champion III

Oct 6, 2021
Louisiana
First Name
Bill
Last Name
LeJeune
Member #

These are always fun....

What is some of your hobbies?

I'm a hobby hopper, I have several hobbies that I bounce from.

Right now I am getting back into bicycles... primarily E-bikes. I build my own e-bikes. I also have a Fuji Nevada 2.0 MTB that I hit trails with, it's 10 years old this year, but it still gets the job done. My newest e-bike is a Mongoose Malus fat tire, 48v 1500 electronics with 20ah battery, tonight I am putting new XT-100 brakes on it, and hoping to order a suspension fork in the coming weeks.

I am a huge gun nut, but right now I'm pretty satisfied with my collection. I have classic WWII guns, some modern sport guns, lots of bolt actions and some other fun ones.

In the spring I tend to get my RC cars out and play with them until I get tired of having to fix them. My wife absolutely hates this hobby, because it gets expensive really really fast and I tend to get burned out on it really fast. I have 2 short course trucks, E-maxx 3906 with brushless system, redcat everest gen7, a comp crawler that I built almost 15 years ago.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am a huge offroader, been into jeeps and offroading since I could walk. I build them, beat on them, tinker on them... you name it... but that is more of a life style than a hobby...lol...

Pic of my latest e-bike!View attachment 19236
Atv's, guns, swimming, surfing on my laptop, hunting,

the poacher

Rank V

Don't delete

Jun 14, 2021
whistler, b.c.
First Name
john
Last Name
brooks
Hiking, canyoneering, reading, and mountain climbing here! After ordering my bronco we went to Moab this summer and did Hell's Revenge in a side-by-side. Won't be taking the bronco to something that crazy when I get it, but I did get the towing hitch and might have to haul my parents new side-by-side out there for some fun ;)
Also I'm huge into national parks, I live in IL so we don't have many here but I've visited 27 so far and can't wait to take the bronco to the rest in the continental US! Here are some pics from my last national parks trip :)
View attachment 19267View attachment 19268View attachment 19270View attachment 19271View attachment 19272View attachment 19273View attachment 19274
Hey Kat,

Those photo locations are made to have a Bronco in them. At least, I think a Bronco would make those photos even more spectacular!

O

OBXBroncoGuy

Turning my 13 year old son into a dungeous and dragons geek.
Good times.

Just ran the curse of strahd with him. Funny how the same campaigns I ran as a kid back in 1986 ... are still relevant.

Get's the kid off his screen for a while .... which is great.
Played years ago, including a few others like Cyberpunk. Into guns/rifle. Should go for armory school since I’ve had some training in the military, but work is busy. So video games is my main hobby, since Atari 1970s.

Reactions: KennyMac

Broncadonk MKG

Rank IV

Advocate III

Dec 23, 2020
Manhattan, KS, USA
First Name
Mikayla
Last Name
Gentine
Member #

My hobby is leatherwork. Not pictured are boxes of finished pieces and all the pieces I’ve cut and tooled, waiting for a few more tools to arrive so I can stitch them altogether into holsters, saddlebags, luggage, and more holsters. Waiting on Velcro sheets to go on sale so I can also start on making custom patches for my buddies. Never woulda thought the hobby would be appealing, but here I am, obsessed. It’s a constructive mediation thing for me. When I’m working on something, whether it be a wallet or a handbag or whatever, I am able to clear my head and relax and make something that someone else will enjoy for a lifetime.

Attachments

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

Played years ago, including a few others like Cyberpunk. Into guns/rifle. Should go for armory school since I’ve had some training in the military, but work is busy. So video games is my main hobby, since Atari 1970s.
We got the Atari 2600 when it first came out. Currently have a ps5.

DFW Rusty

Rank II

Advocate III

Sep 16, 2021
North Texas
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Walker
Very cool... no issues on horse trails, I presume, since it's probably as quiet as a normal bike?

The bike is very quiet, only thing you can hear is the rear hub ratcheting when cruising under electric power. I'm actually yet to encounter a horse rider on these horse trails....lol.. It's public land around the lake I live on about 3,500 acres of woods and fields. It has an equestrian trail system that goes all over the place on it and I used to ride atv's on it back in the day and when they outlawed atv's on the land I started riding mtb back there, and now that I'm getting a little older and rounder I like riding the e-bike back there. Pretty similar to riding a dirt bike, but not breaking any laws.

paul rondelli

Rank V

Don't delete

May 21, 2020
Suwanee, GA, USA

Very cool

Served in the Marines in the early 90's

If I were you I would just get a FFL ( Federal firearms license) and start building guns. Not much machining required now a days. Just piece together components and sell a finished product …… kind of like building your own computer.