Membebrs only forum?

RonM0710
Sep 12, 2020

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2020

Does anyone have access yet?
2021 4-door; Adv. 4x4; 2.3L; 10spd Auto; Area 51; Black Diamond; Mid pkg; door bags.
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2020

Rank V

Sep 12, 2020

Does anyone have access yet?

Hello! Are you unable to access the members only forum?

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2020

Hello! Are you unable to access the members only forum?

When I tried it said “Not Authorized”. Now I can’t even find it.
2021 4-door; Adv. 4x4; 2.3L; 10spd Auto; Area 51; Black Diamond; Mid pkg; door bags.

Rank V

Sep 12, 2020

Ok, try again. I believe we may have corrected the issue!

Rank IV

Sep 13, 2020

I’m having the same issue @allan

Rank V

Sep 14, 2020

I didn't know there was such a thing a members only forum....
Past Bronco's: 1986 Bronco II V-6 Eddie Bauer - blue, 1986 Bronco 351 HO black, 1989 Bronco 351 HO Eddie Bauer - red

Rank VI

Sep 29, 2020

I didn't know there was such a thing a members only forum....
It's a great place to be. Lots of information that isn't shared in the public space and other info shared early.
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24

Rank 0

Sep 30, 2020

Where is said forum?

Rank VI

Sep 30, 2020

Where is said forum?

At the very top of the Bronco Nations website, you will see a black banner. On the black banner select Forums. Scroll down to see the various categories. The first category is "Getting Started". The second category is "Member Exclusives". Within this category you will find three subcategories. These are the subcategories you seek. Circle back if questions arise.
JFord, brnc_o_vrlndr

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2020

Where is said forum?
if you are a paid member and it doesn't show up for you, you can send a message to one of the moderators (like @allan) who will get you set up and squared away. That is what I had to do to get access.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
JFord, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2020

Like our IT guy at work always says, "it works for me!"
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White
brnc_o_vrlndr, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2020

I feel bad that I have not taken the leap to join as a BN Member as of yet since this will be my first Bronco. I feel best to wait until I actually have one in hand. It feels weird to be in a club without the item needed to be affiliated with a club. Anyone care to convince me otherwise?
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2020

I feel bad that I have not taken the leap to join as a BN Member as of yet since this will be my first Bronco. I feel best to wait until I actually have one in hand. It feels weird to be in a club without the item needed to be affiliated with a club. Anyone care to convince me otherwise?

From my perspective, there is no rush. I would encourage all Forum participants, who plan to purchase a Bronco, to signup for the Off-Roadeo via the banner at the top of the web page. It is my hope BN paid members will get VIP access to the events. If that hope comes true and you seek that opportunity, maybe becoming a member would make sense.
TXArchitect

Gladesmen

Oct 01, 2020

From my perspective, there is no rush. I would encourage all Forum participants, who plan to purchase a Bronco, to signup for the Off-Roadeo via the banner at the top of the web page. It is my hope BN paid members will get VIP access to the events. If that hope comes true and you seek that opportunity, maybe becoming a member would make sense.
I am hoping for X-plan pricing. And I don’t think you need a Bronco to join BN, it is more for people with an affinity for the Bronco. Since Ford made the decision to limit the availability of Broncos back in 1996 there are lots of us who love the Bronco but don’t own one.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
TXArchitect

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2020

I help run the University of Oklahoma Alumni club of Arizona. It doesn't matter to me whether you actually graduated from OU or not. If you have a passion for the Sooners, regardless of why that is, then you are welcome to attend out events. I think this is the same way. I don't yet have a Bronco, but I'm excited and passionate about the product, so that is why I joined :)

Oh, and my OU affiliation is why I'm not interested in Cyber Orange. Our two rivals both have orange as their dominant color, haha. Regardless, Cyber Orange look awesome; its just not for me.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
bdawson24, TXArchitect

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2020

I help run the University of Oklahoma Alumni club of Arizona. It doesn't matter to me whether you actually graduated from OU or not. If you have a passion for the Sooners, regardless of why that is, then you are welcome to attend out events. I think this is the same way. I don't yet have a Bronco, but I'm excited and passionate about the product, so that is why I joined :)

Oh, and my OU affiliation is why I'm not interested in Cyber Orange. Our two rivals both have orange as their dominant color, haha. Regardless, Cyber Orange look awesome; its just not for me.
Nice one. Graduated from a school with orange in their colors (not an OU rival) but prefer the maroon school colors elsewhere myself.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Oct 03, 2020

I sent in for a membership yesterday . How long does it take to see the member forum option ?
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 03, 2020

I sent in for a membership yesterday . How long does it take to see the member forum option ?
Shouldn't take too long. Did you get a confirmation email that you need to respond to? I received one but went into my spam folder. So my membership was in limbo until I responded.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
bdawson24, BuzzyBud

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Oct 03, 2020

Shouldn't take too long. Did you get a confirmation email that you need to respond to? I received one but went into my spam folder. So my membership was in limbo until I responded.

No email , I just checked all folders . I was hoping it would be completed before leaving for the East Coast event next Friday . I don't know why I waited this long to join but I'll blame it on having to many hobbies and forums to check ,lol . If I'm lucky I can scan a couple a day .

EDIT: Actually I did receive the order confirmation email that stated I would get another email when my order is shipped .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
BuzzyBud

Gladesmen

Oct 03, 2020

No email , I just checked all folders . I was hoping it would be completed before leaving for the East Coast event next Friday . I don't know why I waited this long to join but I'll blame it on having to many hobbies and forums to check ,lol . If I'm lucky I can scan a couple a day .

EDIT: Actually I did receive the order confirmation email that stated I would get another email when my order is shipped .
Did that email have a link to confirm your membership? I think that was the email that had the link. After you go to it you will be granted access. That said a few of us had some problems with it working. You can contact an admin to help plus they posted an email address you can contact for help but I can’t find it now.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Rydfree, BuzzyBud