Meet up and SuperCel shakedown trail ride starting at the Bronco Off-Roadeo site in Moab

TorgSurv
Sep 04, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Sep 04, 2021

[RP][/RP]

Meet up and easy trail ride.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/182']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
Rgwinn, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 04, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Sep 04, 2021

Monday, September 06, 2021, 09:00 AM
Meet up and SuperCel shakedown trail ride starting at the Bronco Off-Roadeo site in Moab

Come check out the Moab Off-Roadeo Base Camp and meet up with other Bronco owners and enthusiasts. Get an up-close look at some new 2021 Ford Broncos. We will then take an easy trail ride up Onion Creek. Good chance to make sure your rig is ready for the road trip to Buena Vista for the Bronco Super Celebration. All types of people and 4x4s are welcome!!!

(Note that the trailhead is approximately 7 miles away (on highway) from the meetup location.)
Rgwinn, TK1215

Rank VI

Sep 04, 2021

You picked a great trail. That was my first off pavement experience, as a passenger in a HumVee about 20 years ago. Good down in the canyon scenery, shallow creek crossings, one stinky sulfur hole. Would be glad to join you but I just do not travel on the busy holidays. Enjoy yourselves!
TorgSurv

Bronco guy doing Bronco-ey things with his Bronco

Sep 04, 2021

I am working M-BOR Monday then grabbing the MH and heading to Denver to pick up the 67. Then over to BV Tuesday afternoon. Maybe see you guys before we head out to the trail
First Edition 4dr
1967 Bronco
1993 Mustang Notchback
TorgSurv