US West Meet up and SuperCel shakedown trail ride starting at the Bronco Off-Roadeo site in Moab

Added to Calendar: 09-06-21

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Monday, September 06, 2021, 09:00 AM
Meet up and SuperCel shakedown trail ride starting at the Bronco Off-Roadeo site in Moab

Come check out the Moab Off-Roadeo Base Camp and meet up with other Bronco owners and enthusiasts. Get an up-close look at some new 2021 Ford Broncos. We will then take an easy trail ride up Onion Creek. Good chance to make sure your rig is ready for the road trip to Buena Vista for the Bronco Super Celebration. All types of people and 4x4s are welcome!!!

(Note that the trailhead is approximately 7 miles away (on highway) from the meetup location.)

Reactions: Rgwinn and TK1215

Lester10-3

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

You picked a great trail. That was my first off pavement experience, as a passenger in a HumVee about 20 years ago. Good down in the canyon scenery, shallow creek crossings, one stinky sulfur hole. Would be glad to join you but I just do not travel on the busy holidays. Enjoy yourselves!

Reactions: TorgSurv

The Bronze

Rank V

Promoter III

May 20, 2020
Colorado, USA
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Shaw
Member #

I am working M-BOR Monday then grabbing the MH and heading to Denver to pick up the 67. Then over to BV Tuesday afternoon. Maybe see you guys before we head out to the trail

Reactions: TorgSurv