Meet and Greet and night Ride

JulioCorona
Apr 18, 2022

@CoronaBronco

Apr 18, 2022

Join the Miami Dade Bronco group for a meet and greet and then a night ride with out parter Jeep club

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/300']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
BroncoRN, Miamibronco
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2022

Rank IV

Apr 18, 2022

Yes I would love to join but how. I can not find anything through the events link. I have the new 2021 Bronco but I also have a 1972 Jeep CJ5 (original owner) restored. Please advise how to join and when it the event/ride

@CoronaBronco

Apr 20, 2022

Yes I would love to join but how. I can not find anything through the events link. I have the new 2021 Bronco but I also have a 1972 Jeep CJ5 (original owner) restored. Please advise how to join and when it the event/ride

Hey what’s up! Awesome to hear! What color?? Add me on Instagram @coronabronco. I post our events and meets there. We have a group chat with the “South Florida Broncos” group. We are also on Facebook, look up group and I’ll accept it! For this event, no sign up or anything. Just a meet and greet with the group, have some food at Sports Grill(40th st), and we are joining the JeepSwarm group on a night trail ride! Looking forward to meeting you!
Ranjel

Rank IV

Apr 20, 2022

No social media so not sure how to follow. I have the black diamond in anti matter blue.
JulioCorona

Rank V

Apr 20, 2022

Hey what’s up! Awesome to hear! What color?? Add me on Instagram @coronabronco. I post our events and meets there. We have a group chat with the “South Florida Broncos” group. We are also on Facebook, look up group and I’ll accept it! For this event, no sign up or anything. Just a meet and greet with the group, have some food at Sports Grill(40th st), and we are joining the JeepSwarm group on a night trail ride! Looking forward to meeting you!
Hi @JulioCorona , im also intrested. just followed you on instagram, but how can I join the chat?
* 2022 WILDTRAK
* 2022 Explorer ST
JulioCorona

@CoronaBronco

Apr 20, 2022

No social media so not sure how to follow. I have the black diamond in anti matter blue.

See you at the events then!

Attachments