Mass Air Flow Sensor

Putt Putt
Mar 09, 2022

Rank 0

Mar 09, 2022

Ford dealer replaced these a minimum of 3 times! The parts they bought were failing. We were told our ECM would soon fail. Ford dealer could not find one! I ordered one from Flagship One. They preprogram per my VIN#. basically plug n play. Local licensed mechanic installed it and now, the mass air flow sensors are showing a failure code. These Mass Air Flow Sensors are still under warranty thru the dealer. However, we have to wait weeks and in some cases months to get my '96 in for an appointment. Any advice on how to re-set code ourselves? Check Engine Light is always on AGAIN! This Bronco has new crate engine and more new parts than old.
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 09, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

Mar 09, 2022

Ford dealer replaced these a minimum of 3 times! The parts they bought were failing. We were told our ECM would soon fail. Ford dealer could not find one! I ordered one from Flagship One. They preprogram per my VIN#. basically plug n play. Local licensed mechanic installed it and now, the mass air flow sensors are showing a failure code. These Mass Air Flow Sensors are still under warranty thru the dealer. However, we have to wait weeks and in some cases months to get my '96 in for an appointment. Any advice on how to re-set code ourselves? Check Engine Light is always on AGAIN! This Bronco has new crate engine and more new parts than old.
Welcome to Bronco Nation. I am going to move you to our Gen 5 Legacy section. You will have more luck getting some feedback from there.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank 0

Mar 10, 2022

Welcome to Bronco Nation. I am going to move you to our Gen 5 Legacy section. You will have more luck getting some feedback from there.
New here. How to I access your Gen 5 Legacy section directly?

Moab or bust!!!

Mar 10, 2022

New here. How to I access your Gen 5 Legacy section directly?
Hit the Forums button at the top of the page and it will list all the different areas.
https://thebronconation.com/forums/#legacy-vehicles.3
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.