Tell Ford your reservation issues directly! Who's still having issues?

The Big Broncowski
Jul 14, 2020

Rank 0

Jul 14, 2020

Hi I was planning on just reading and lurking until I could announce my reservation as first post but I cant stand it anymore cuz I still can't get my order submitted! Ford cust service didn't help but this guy just popped up... he's a Ford employee working on the actual reservation site and he's asking for ppl to tell him their reservation issues.

> Ford Employee checking in. Let us know if you're still having issues reserving through website

I posted my issue so hope my reservation will go through soon. Anyone else have reservation issues? If enough of us let Ford know maybe the outstanding issues will actually be fixed.
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2020

Rank V

Jul 14, 2020

I just got off the phone with customer service. They said my account was stuck in a partial registration stage somehow. They are going to delete it so that I can start from scratch. While I wait for that, I just created another account with a different email and got my reservation completed.

Rank III

Jul 14, 2020

Have you tried different browser? I've read about that solving some issues.

Rank 0

Jul 15, 2020

I cleared my cache and went into incognito mode to make my reservation after a few tries.