Market adjustment B/S

brewdok
Oct 25, 2021

Rank III

Oct 25, 2021

Went to my local dealer that I have bought 4 F150XLT’s fromto order a 2022 bronco
Black Diamond Sasquatch did the build and price and it came back with the MSRP+ a $5000.00 “market adjustment and an $880.00 dealer fee. That ended the deal for me anyone else running into that?
Bronco_Girl, jimFish
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 25, 2021

Seen ADMs on abandoned orders and dealer demos. But mine has told me MSRP and no dealer fees, no money down to hold but a $200 doc fee.

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2021

(almost) Everyone is running into that.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Rank III

Oct 25, 2021

Seems that a lot of people without an ironclad signed bill of sale are getting shafted. I think that by early next year, when 22's are rolling out, all this ADM stuff is going to go away. I hope so for a lot of peoples sake.
Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Oct 25, 2021

MSRP for me. My dealer is pissed at the others who are gouging customers. Looks bad on Ford.
2 door BL Sasquatch
Mandogus, Bronc96

Rank III

Oct 25, 2021

MSRP for me. My dealer is pissed at the others who are gouging customers. Looks bad on Ford.
Went to my local dealer that I have bought 4 F150XLT’s fromto order a 2022 bronco
Black Diamond Sasquatch did the build and price and it came back with the MSRP+ a $5000.00 “market adjustment and an $880.00 dealer fee. That ended the deal for me anyone else running into that?
Update I went over to another dealership place the same order , Mrsp came out $1000 dollars less and no market adj they put my order in with zero money down guaranteed the pice and Ford sent me verification already
Soslo2636, Cornwelltoolman

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2021

I got my deal in writing from my dealer at invoice. No extra fees. Just tax, lic, 250.00 doc fee.I went into the dealership a few days ago and got the 22 in writing at the 2021 price.
When I regionally placed the order I told the dealer I would NEVER buy another car from them if there where any games. I also said the hole ADM b.s was just that. Dealer‘s
are just going to Hurt there our Business. Eleven years ago I paid an ADM for the first and only time in my life and we’ll never do it again. I was stupid and it was a mistake I will not repeat.
The ADM was for a 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Sega in silver and red.
Mdeamon, PSUTE

Rank III

Oct 25, 2021

I told that dealer he lost a loyal customer and went down the road will never go back
Gimesnow, Bronc96

Rank II

Oct 25, 2021

Trying really hard to make this my first Ford purchase. Crossing my fingers that it comes in within a timeframe that will allow for it. Crossing my toes that I don't get the markup middle finger if it does. I get markup on vehicles that weren't ordered/reserved for customers, but this gotcha stuff I keep hearing about on reserves is just plain bad business.
"Lucille": '22 OBX | HPR | 2.3 | Softie - 2022.1.24
jm7067

Rank II

Oct 25, 2021

I told that dealer he lost a loyal customer and went down the road will never go back
I wish I did that when I was told i Had to pay 2k over mSRP when I has to switch to 22. I almost feel like giving up the $500 deposit and going somewhere else but I dont want to lose my order date.
Sad my 21 Bronco will now be a 22 and I hope not 23? Outer Banks, 4 door, Cactus Gray, Lux with towing and hardtop.
Reformed Wrangler

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 25, 2021

I wish I did that when I was told i Had to pay 2k over mSRP when I has to switch to 22. I almost feel like giving up the $500 deposit and going somewhere else but I dont want to lose my order date.

I'm not worried about order date, its going to be 2 years no matter what. I can put down the 1000 they want now and wait or invest the 1000 and wait 2 years and walk in and buy one normally and have made money on my money.
Gimesnow, jd-ford-hd

Rank V

Oct 25, 2021

Update I went over to another dealership place the same order , Mrsp came out $1000 dollars less and no market adj they put my order in with zero money down guaranteed the pice and Ford sent me verification already
“No Money Down” might sound like a good deal…but I’m not sure you have an enforceable contract without an exchange of money. The people who are having the most difficulty with ADM at delivery SEEM to be the ones with no signed Purchase and Sale Agreements, just the $100 “down payment“ to Ford at order. Just one person’s observation…
Arrowbear Rider

Rank III

Oct 25, 2021

I have a signed purchase and sales agreement so I feel safe
Bronc96, Hobgoblin

Rank IV

Oct 25, 2021

That's actually a mediocre dealer - they told you the ADM flat out and up front. Most people who get shafted with ADM / market adjustment are getting told MSRP etc and hit with it the day they go to pick it up
2DR CO FE

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 25, 2021

“No Money Down” might sound like a good deal…but I’m not sure you have an enforceable contract without an exchange of money. The people who are having the most difficulty with ADM at delivery SEEM to be the ones with no signed Purchase and Sale Agreements, just the $100 “down payment“ to Ford at order. Just one person’s observation…
Ford is telling me $1000 to continue. I'm going to tell F to take a hike.

Rank V

Oct 25, 2021

Ford is telling me $1000 to continue. I'm going to tell F to take a hike.
At this point, I wouldn't mind putting a chunk of cash down. Too many economic indicators are pointing to 2022 being another 2008, so I've been gradually cashing out all my short term investments, not gonna risk any cash on new investments right now when I hope to be dumping it into a Bronco in the near future.
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
2 Door Jim

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2021

Don’t go down without a fight ! That’s not what we are made of.
llv1980, KennyMac

Rank V

Oct 26, 2021

Market adjustment is just a nice way to say they are bending you over and screwing you. I paid under MSRP for both of mine.
Bronco 202?, Reformed Wrangler

Rank V

Oct 27, 2021

If you notice it seems every thread started by someone getting hit with ADM/Market Adjustment there will be two or more people chime in with "I got mine @ MSRP" or "Mine was Invoice plus low doc fee" or "Mine was below invoice".!! Which proves this ADM BS is not industry wide.! My loaded Badlands is a mannequin locked in with a check for MSRP +$499 doc+ sales tax.! Definitely not the best deal that others have reported but totally acceptable given the circumstances.! It pays to shop dealers just like it always has.!
F ederal O wnership R espectfully D eclined
Reformed Wrangler, Bronco 202?

Rank V

Oct 27, 2021

Did you have a reservation?