Don't delete

Jul 13, 2020
Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Stefanek
Member #

I am trying to wrap my head around the Navy Pier seats, the center console color and the door trim color. They just don't seem to match. Plus there are no pics of the dash so I cannot tell what that color will be but I assume blue as well. I am trying really hard to like Navy Pier but these pics have not swayed me away from my current Black interior choice. I will say that these pics really make Lighting Blue a top contender. That is a great color.

Vigor

Rank V

Promoter III

Dec 31, 2020
Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Farrar
Member #

I am trying to wrap my head around the Navy Pier seats, the center console color and the door trim color. They just don't seem to match. Plus there are no pics of the dash so I cannot tell what that color will be but I assume blue as well. I am trying really hard to like Navy Pier but these pics have not swayed me away from my current Black interior choice. I will say that these pics really make Lighting Blue a top contender. That is a great color.
Go search for part 2 of this post to see more of the dash

I agree this is a huge misfire. The obx navy pier is actually pretty nice on the dash. The silver and white accents compliment the blue. Here the dirty tan color makes me sad to look at.

Maybe they ordered too many Navy pier materials for the obx and it was someone's bright idea to use the excess materials in the FE. My theory Anyway... idk

Last edited:

Stereo

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 13, 2020
Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Stefanek
Member #

Go search for part 2 of this post to see more of the dash

I agree this is a huge misfire. The obx navy pier is actually pretty nice on the dash. The silver and white accents compliment the blue. Here the dirty tan color makes me sad to look at.

Maybe they ordered too many Navy pier materials for for obx and it was someone's bright idea to use the excess materials in the FE. My theory Anyway... idk
https://community.thebronconation.com/forums/attachments/img_3958-jpg.7487/

I agree. In this pic there seem to be 4 shades of blue, across the door, seats and console. I just don't understand but I don't claim to be a color expert by any means. Maybe people will love it... who knows...

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, NH
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

I did a backward stagger when I saw the exterior color! It is so beautiful.
The interior color combination is also stunning. I happen to like light gray matched with a medium steel blue/gray. Very classy.
This is so good for the FE. It is certainly not a bland combination.
People will get neck pain as their heads snap around when one of these Broncos drive by. Wow!

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

I’m going to go against the grain here and say..... I like this interior. It’s unique and not something you see every day. If they made FE a manual transmission this right here would be my color combo! I love the navy seats. Thanks for the great photos.