MAP DROP: Base Interior/Exterior

jparker
Dec 19, 2020

Dec 19, 2020

Hey BN! As mentioned, my hunting trip in the motor city yielded great results. We're pleased to provide you these *quality* (emphasis on quality) images. This will be the first in a series of photo drops from my latest trip to MAP. Enjoy!

First up in our series line-up, we have a 4-Door Base trim Bronco in CG with Sasquatch package and soft top. The quintessential enthusiasts Bronco.

BACK TO BRONCO NATION PHOTO LIBRARY

DSC00001.jpg

Attachments

@jordanfrombn on Instagram
KennyMac, Buckin'
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2021

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

@TorgSurv, your doing base with Sasquatch, right? You doing 2 or 4-Door?
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Commodore, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

View attachment DSC00001.jpg
Off-Roadeo is on the window sticker. (y)
nic, Deano Bronc

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Dec 19, 2020

Yes, 2 door Manual, probably Sasquatch. I love these pictures, and am very happy with the interior. I think it looks great!
JFord, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Those are great quality! Thank you for posting them here. Nice to see them here first rather than on the other site.

I like both sites but prefer to see BN content here first. Look forward to see some other trims as well
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Dec 19, 2020

Those are great quality! Thank you for posting them here. Nice to see them here first rather than on the other site.

I like both sites but prefer to see BN content here first. Look forward to see some other trims as well

Thanks!! Glad you enjoyed them, there is much more to come! We do our best to provide quality, clear, non-blurry, well-lit images :)
Deano Bronc, JFord

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Thanks!! Glad you enjoyed them, there is much more to come! We do our best to provide quality, clear, non-blurry, well-lit images :)
If you can get some good full side shots of Squatch and non-Squatcg Badlands I would be interested in that. I really want to compare them side by side. With this level of quality it would be very helpful. Thanks
Allen68, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

@jparker You sir, have earned the Darksaber!
Love how Carb Gray works so well with the Base interior and soft-top. The eye is focused on the Bronco design. Classic.
tlowell01, jparker

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Hey BN! As mentioned, my hunting trip in the motor city yielded great results. We're pleased to provide you these *quality* (emphasis on quality) images. This will be the first in a series of photo drops from my latest trip to MAP. Enjoy!

First up in our series line-up, we have a 4-Door Base trim Bronco in CG with Sasquatch package and soft top. The quintessential enthusiasts Bronco.

View attachment 6598
Thanks for the High Res Pictures.
I want THAT car!
Deano Bronc, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Great photo's! My wife would call a couple of those "vignettes". Good stuff :D
Commodore, jparker

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Thanks for the high res pics, I would concur...the hunting trip was a success! Can't wait to see what else you bagged!

I won't lie, this BaseSquatch looks pretty tough. Can't wait for my Bronc!
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Vigor, Deano Bronc

Dec 19, 2020

Thinking I may do one more drop tonight but I want you all to choose what you'd like to see. Any votes for which trim/interior?
Stereo, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Thinking I may do one more drop tonight but I want you all to choose what you'd like to see. Any votes for which trim/interior?
Part of me says Black Diamond and part of me says Big Bend just because it's next in the trim order.
BroncoBoy22, nic

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Something with MGV...BD or BL if possible? Any VB beasts in our future? ;)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
BroncoBoy22, Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Any 2-door would be great! (I know the villagers are all waiting for a Velocity Blue Bronco)
tlowell01, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Something with MGV...BD or BL if possible? Any VB beasts in our future? ;)
I'll go with BD as my vote.
BroncoBoy22, Dquimby9

Rank V

Dec 19, 2020

No orange stitching on the Base? Heresy!!! Bwahahhahhaha!!!
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 19, 2020

Any 2-door would be great! (I know the villagers are all waiting for a Velocity Blue Bronco)
If you have Velocity Blue, you may just kick off a China Syndrome! That would be great.
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank IV

Dec 19, 2020

First Edition with Black interior would be nice, but Badlands and Wildtak with leather also works for me. Thank you for posting, these are the best interior pics I've seen to date. Hats off to you.
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Rank IV

Dec 20, 2020

Navy Pier. There zero good pictures of it out there anywhere yet.
Vigor, jparker