Manual Transmission Tips, Tricks, & Secrets

OurBroncoLife
May 09, 2022

Rank V

May 09, 2022

Hey everyone!
We asked our buddy Scott who has been driving around a manual Badlands for 7 months help break down some of his top tips, tricks and secrets of the manual transmission on the Bronco!

Here are the topics:
- Shift Pattern
- Auto Blip / Anti-Stall
- Crawler Gear As Traffic Gear
- Auto Restart After Stalling
- Hill Climb In Crawler Gear
- What To Do If you Stall On a Hill Climb
- 3 Second Hill Hold
-Hill Descent Control
-Downhill Engine Braking

Video here!D87AEA5E-90A0-45ED-8D43-2B641507D67C.jpeg
washope, Crawler Green

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jul 27, 2022

Excellent video! I really appreciate all of the helpful tips and the information offered. I'm currently considering a manual transmission over the automatic that I originally orderered. Bummer about losing the trail turn assist, but it's not a deal breaker since I never had that feature in ANY car. LOL
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
OurBroncoLife

Rank V

Jul 27, 2022

Excellent video! I really appreciate all of the helpful tips and the information offered. I'm currently considering a manual transmission over the automatic that I originally orderered. Bummer about losing the trail turn assist, but it's not a deal breaker since I never had that feature in ANY car. LOL
Thanks for compliment! Glad you enjoyed the video.
BuckYeah

Rank V

Jul 27, 2022

Great vid. There are a couple other MT features I'd like to see. One being the "start in gear" (starting without using the clutch).
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992
OurBroncoLife

Gladesmen

Jul 27, 2022

Great Video @OurBroncoLife.
Now I am kinda sad I changed to an Everglades from a no squatched badlands high pkg Manual. I might have to order another manual when the order banks open next month. Maybe have a his and hers Broncos.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
OurBroncoLife

Rank V

Jul 27, 2022

Great Video @OurBroncoLife.
Now I am kinda sad I changed to an Everglades from a no squatched badlands high pkg Manual. I might have to order another manual when the order banks open next month. Maybe have a his and hers Broncos.
Nothing wrong with 2!