Making Progress on the Journey to Owning a Bronco!

BuzzyBud
Oct 14, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

After a 64-minute wait, I got through to a genuinely nice customer support person within the Ford Marketing Division at 1-800-334-4375, option #3.

I called to change my Bronco dealer to one who should have more allocations as based on the MY22 allocation formula. Although we had a very pleasant conversation, she was not empowered to complete my request. Information was gathered and will be sent to a review board who may get back in touch within 7 days. Fingers crossed!

I will admit, I thought this process to obtain a Bronco might not be worth the effort. I changed my mind early this morning when I obtained a message from @SlashRacer who encouraged me to keep trying. He said, “We need you.” A simple message which meant the world to me!

If you are like me, challenged to complete your journey to own a Bronco, please know that we need you. It is our community which is the greatest benefit to owning a Bronco. We need you to keep trying.
Jakob1972, Rydfree
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021

Road trip!!!

Oct 14, 2021

After a 64-minute wait, I got through to a genuinely nice customer support person within the Ford Marketing Division at 1-800-334-4375, option #3.

I called to change my Bronco dealer to one who should have more allocations as based on the MY22 allocation formula. Although we had a very pleasant conversation, she was not empowered to complete my request. Information was gathered and will be sent to a review board who may get back in touch within 7 days. Fingers crossed!

I will admit, I thought this process to obtain a Bronco might not be worth the effort. I changed my mind early this morning when I obtained a message from @SlashRacer who encouraged me to keep trying. He said, “We need you.” A simple message which meant the world to me!

If you are like me, challenged to complete your journey to own a Bronco, please know that we need you. It is our community which is the greatest benefit to owning a Bronco. We need you to keep trying.
You "my friend" are the most resourceful member we have, besides the BN staff. I'm glad you have not thrown in the towel and gave up. The bronco community needs you and we would be losing an extremely valuable resource. It has been an extremely bumpy road for us to get to where we are at now.

We need everyone!!!

Right now all I can think of is Dora from Finding Nemo. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Hang in there. We will get our broncos!!!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 14, 2021

Wow, you two. That was some display of community right there, like lump-in-the-throat display. Thankful for the friends we have here.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

Last night I thought a lot about this journey to owning a Bronco and all the work done by many Bronco enthusiasts as they worked tirelessly to bring back the Bronco.
For those who are new to Bronco Nation, I attached a link below. The video is titled “Bronco Celebration” and worth watching. I hope you enjoy it.
I had an opportunity to volunteer to be part of this video as they were seeking customers to participate. In the video I was joyful to hear Jim Farley tell me, “You are now officially part of the Ford family.”
I guess you can never truly leave your family. If you watch this video, please consider yourself to be officially part of the Ford family!

SlashRacer

No Ragerts

Oct 14, 2021

@BuzzyBud hang in there brother - good things come to those who wait! (and, Carbonized Great is the best color)

If you get down to NY, hit me up and you can drive my Bronco anytime and likewise, if I get up to NH you bet that I will seek you out so you can enjoy what you deserve!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
SlashRacer, BuzzyBud
OBXBroncoGuy

Oct 14, 2021

@BuzzyBud Keep the faith bro, keep the faith
Bschurr, SlashRacer

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

Glad you decided to stay. I'm a late reservation/order and the delays are definitely on my mind, so I can't imagine how some of the early or day 1 folks feel. It does seem like this community is going to be worth the wait!
Bschurr, BuzzyBud