Looking for that hard to find part

Lvspark
Apr 08, 2021

Rank III

Apr 08, 2021

Been looking for a 1979 OEM air intake hose for over a year, countless messages and hours searching... and finally found one! Who knew how hard it would be to find some of these 2nd gen items!

What part for your ride has been super hard to find??

IMG_20210407_003412910.jpg
Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 08, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Apr 09, 2021

Glad you found one. Did you get it from an individual, ebay, a junkyard, or was it through one of the retail suppliers like the graveyard or LMC Truck? Mine is a bit newer, so not quite as hard to find parts for it yet.
Bronc96

Rank VI

Apr 09, 2021

Awesome, glad to hear you located the part you needed @Lvspark! I know the feeling and how excited I have been in the past when finally located a part I have been scoring websites and ads for weeks, months, years!

I have a 96 Eddie Bauer and the previous owner had broken the wood grain dash trim piece which of course is disc. Little did I know this was the "holy grail" of 96 Bronc parts, lol. I finally found one on EBay which is where I hunt for a lot of the disc items I need. Now in the hunt for the gauge cluster trim with defrost and push button 4x4 so is proving challenging...but what makes finally finding it all the more sweet! :p
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
TorgSurv

Rank III

Apr 09, 2021

Was from a individual on FB group that is going restomod on his 79'. If you post a pic of your hard to find item maybe one of us will see it and think of this thread!

Other hard to find item I been searching for was vintage floor mats, found some the other day that matched my tu-tone! Lucky find after 2 months of searching!
IMG_20210408_205509124(1).jpg
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank 0

Apr 10, 2021

I had a hard time finding a set of bucket seat brackets for my 79. Finally bought a whole bronco just for the brackets
Lvspark, TorgSurv

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Can see the problems we have with the ones we love.