Braptor order in and accepted

Usmcbronco
Mar 26, 2022

Rank V

Mar 26, 2022

So it's been a long road I was one of the first people to reserve the bronco on day one. Working with a out of state dealership because most Cali dealers suck, I was able to get them to hold my bronco once it arrived because I would be deployed. At least that's what I thought, like most my bronco was pushed back to FY22. My dealer asked if I would be interested in the Braptor, I had voiced my want to get one earlier. Fast forward to March the dealer called me and we walked thru my build once approved they pushed it upstream to big daddy Ford. They told me that I might have been the first braptor order submitted. Great customer and attention to their customers. I can't wait to pick it up. Now I have to find a 72 full size bronco for my hoonigan inspired build... If you know.. You know
LR48, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2022

Rank VI

Mar 26, 2022

Congrats on the Bronco Raptor, and thank you for your service. Guessing by your forum name you are located somewhere near 29 palms in California.
MrMRPhoto, Usmcbronco

No Ragerts

Mar 27, 2022

Congrats - you won the Bronco lottery!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Usmcbronco

Rank II

Mar 30, 2022

So it's been a long road I was one of the first people to reserve the bronco on day one. Working with a out of state dealership because most Cali dealers suck, I was able to get them to hold my bronco once it arrived because I would be deployed. At least that's what I thought, like most my bronco was pushed back to FY22. My dealer asked if I would be interested in the Braptor, I had voiced my want to get one earlier. Fast forward to March the dealer called me and we walked thru my build once approved they pushed it upstream to big daddy Ford. They told me that I might have been the first braptor order submitted. Great customer and attention to their customers. I can't wait to pick it up. Now I have to find a 72 full size bronco for my hoonigan inspired build... If you know.. You know
Congrats, that’s exciting! Curious…did they charge you a fat markup? My dealer quoted me $50k on top of MSRP…gave that offer the middle finger on pure principle.
20222023 carb grey Badsquatch, 4-door, Hardtop, LUX, tow, mod bumper, MGV, Diode Dynamics fogs, RTR rock sliders
Ordered: 2/14/22, MY23 conversion: 9/23/22, Scheduled: 3/23/23, Blended: 4/26/23, Modules: 4/27/23, Shipped: 7/9/23, Delivery: 5/21/23 7/24/23
Dimo302, Usmcbronco

Rank V

Mar 30, 2022

Congrats, that’s exciting! Curious…did they charge you a fat markup? My dealer quoted me $50k on top of MSRP…gave that offer the middle finger on pure principle.

So the dealer I used has said from the beginning no markup, and they have stayed true to that. I'm one of five braptors being purchased from this dealer.
SlashRacer, Dimo302

Rank V

Mar 31, 2022

I got picked up as well...can't wait!!!

Congrats well worth wait........ I hope

Rank I

Mar 31, 2022

So the dealer I used has said from the beginning no markup, and they have stayed true to that. I'm one of five braptors being purchased from this dealer.
Do you mind sharing which dealership this is? I’m also stationed in CA, and I’ve been working my Bronco order through a dealership in my hometown in Florida. But, I still haven’t heard back on if they were able to switch my order to an Everglades. I’m starting to wonder if I should try my luck elsewhere
Usmcbronco

Rank V

Mar 31, 2022

Do you mind sharing which dealership this is? I’m also stationed in CA, and I’ve been working my Bronco order through a dealership in my hometown in Florida. But, I still haven’t heard back on if they were able to switch my order to an Everglades. I’m starting to wonder if I should try my luck elsewhere

Sure! Klaben Ford in Ohio ask for Robert Simon he will take care of you..
Dimo302

Rank I

Mar 31, 2022

Sure! Klaben Ford in Ohio ask for Robert Simon he will take care of you..
Thank you!

Rank VI

Mar 31, 2022

What dealer in Florida are you using?